7/16 By 10 Inch Video Part 1

Tim71

If somebody can search youtube for Tim Tolbert bends 7/16 it will pull up my newest video and if you could paste it to this thread, I'd appreciate it once again.

I bent this one before the 3/8 square and this is part one. Part 2 was basically the final crush but I knew the video would be too long for my setup to download. It was a fun bend and I have very little of this steel left so I wanted to do something special with it.

Thank you. Part 2 is up now as well.

Thanks David. The crushdown was pretty rough especially since it's an "negative" angle.

Thanks David. The crushdown was pretty rough especially since it's an "negative" angle.

Yeah, I've had that happen to a few bars during braced bending and I know how much it sucks!

That was a pretty wicked pistol grip. You gotta have a lot, and I mean a lot of trust in your wrapping to do that. Watching the kink made me cringe a little. With that said, nice job. It was a cool fight to watch.

Thanks. I'm going through my "stretching my shoulders out" phase and this is serving that purpose.

You're very flexable. There is no way I could get that piece under my chin. 8 3/8 stuff is tough for me.

Thanks.