Andrew O'Leary

Christopher Andrade

Jedd Johnson

Josh Henze

John Stepien

Jerry Szigethy

Ronny Rosario

Jose Cabrera

lots of others have given me verbal confirmation. Possible 22 people competing.

Chez,

I talked to Gym owner of gym I used to own and he can host the King Kong Challenge in Mahopac, NY if you want. We will discuss at your meet. Anything else I can help with please let me know.

• Like 1

Chez,

I talked to Gym owner of gym I used to own and he can host the King Kong Challenge in Mahopac, NY if you want. We will discuss at your meet. Anything else I can help with please let me know.

That is awesome dude. A huge help. Thanks a lot. Really looking forward to meeting you.

Can anyone bring a 45 or 50 lb blob just to try some attempts after the contest, just want to see were I'm at. I think I have an old York version half of a hundred and can't quite lift it yet.

For after contest feats, is there gonna be an inch dumbbell? Got some unfinished business with that thing from grip hogs day at jedd's

Can anyone bring a 45 or 50 lb blob just to try some attempts after the contest, just want to see were I'm at. I think I have an old York version half of a hundred and can't quite lift it yet.

I can bring my 50 lb blob for you.

For after contest feats, is there gonna be an inch dumbbell? Got some unfinished business with that thing from grip hogs day at jedd's

I'll reach out to Jedd and see if he can bring his. I only have a baby inch.

No big deal, don't wanna be a problem for ya.

No big deal, don't wanna be a problem for ya.

Jedd wanted to bring stuff for people to try anyway. When we were including the medley, he volunteered the inch so he might still be willing to bring it. No harm in asking.

I have a 43# fatman blob, a 47.5 blob and we can bring a regular one...along with whatever else Jedd wanted to bring!!

• Like 1

I have a 43# fatman blob, a 47.5 blob and we can bring a regular one...along with whatever else Jedd wanted to bring!!

Thanks Luke

I'm going to making the spreadsheet detailing the weights available on the Euro tonight and tomorrow for each width. Does anyone plan on going narrower than 48mm or wider than 58mm on the euro? That has covered everyone in the past. I only ask because if everyone plans on being in that range I won't map out the weights for widths outside the range to save time.

• Like 1

Thank you everyone, don't mean to be a pain, just what to try as much sh_t as I can while I'm there to get a base line on everything I need.

Thank you everyone, don't mean to be a pain, just what to try as much sh_t as I can while I'm there to get a base line on everything I need.

no worries man. after contest grip feats is pretty standard if people have time. always fun.

That's fine for me, I'm around 52mm. I know the event starts at 10am, but is that a weigh in or registration before hand?

That's fine for me, I'm around 52mm. I know the event starts at 10am, but is that a weigh in or registration before hand?

Good point. I forgot to mention that. Try to be there around 9:30 am for that. I am going to try and be there at 9am to start setting up.

By the way, Andrew Pantke just sent me his spreadsheet for euro and axle weights which made mapping out the weights a breeze. because of it, I am mapping out 44mm to 60mm for the euro so that should really cover anyone showing up.

• Like 2

The weigh-in period is supposed to be for 2 hours. Is someone going to be there to weigh people in?

The weigh-in period is supposed to be for 2 hours. Is someone going to be there to weigh people in?

I'm doing the weigh ins on my scale which I have point calibrated. I read the rules and I know we have to do them no earlier than 2 hours before the start of the comp. If we start weighing people at 9:30 we will be well within in that period. I want to start the actual events no later than 10:30 (people need to warm up and stuff).

I thought the purpose of weighing in 2 hours prior was for people to eat who are trying to make weight for a weight class. If only 30 minutes I'm going to be hungry for a long time prior to competing.

That is the purpose of the 2-hour period. It gives you time to eat and get digestion going, plus, if you're heavy, it gives you time to suck the weight.

I am glad that I didn't decide to cut for this contest. I'd be STARVING by 9:30.

Also, as a note, my light grippers go from 54 to 77.

I thought the purpose of weighing in 2 hours prior was for people to eat who are trying to make weight for a weight class. If only 30 minutes I'm going to be hungry for a long time prior to competing.

That is the purpose of the 2-hour period. It gives you time to eat and get digestion going, plus, if you're heavy, it gives you time to suck the weight. I am glad that I didn't decide to cut for this contest. I'd be STARVING by 9:30.

I'll be there at 9 if anyone wants to weigh in earlier. Its not my house so I really can't be there any earlier. We most likely won't actually start the events until 10:30. People are always late.

Edited by Chez

ok sounds good

• Like 1

That is the purpose of the 2-hour period. It gives you time to eat and get digestion going, plus, if you're heavy, it gives you time to suck the weight. I am glad that I didn't decide to cut for this contest. I'd be STARVING by 9:30.

I'll be there at 9 if anyone wants to weigh in earlier. Its not my house so I really can't be there any earlier. We most likely won't actually start the events until 10:30. People are always late.

Let's do it! WOOOH!

• Like 1

"Spears shall be shaken, shields shall be splintered! A sword day... a red day... ere the sun rises!"

• Like 1

Sounds like a big breakfast at the local diner is in order, anyone up for it.. you guys should run a summer contest and have some steaks & beers afterwards.