Midnight Grip Contest

Andrew P

Great contest tonight. Im going ro get some sleep and put together the results in the morning.

• Like 2

1st event Ironmind Hub:

Frank Pizzo 54.80

Rob McMurren 47.69

Jake Sahlaney 70.34

Andrew Pantke 52.56

Kody Burns 57.24

2nd Event Little Big Horn:

Frank Pizzo 146.98

Rob McMurren 168.69

Jake Sahlaney 168.69

Andrew Pantke 155.93

Kody Burns 233.97

• Like 1

3rd Event Silver Bullet. Time Seconds

Frank Pizzo 4.40

Rob McMurren 9.55

Jake Sahlaney 32.65

Andrew Pantke 10.91

Kody Burns 44.45

This was the hardest #3, I’ve ever had my hands on.

Crush to dust.

Well this is easy we all walked through the hub and Credit card #2 like it was a cake walk only to have the Rolling thunder shoot us down.

• Like 1

Kody is an Absolute Beast !

• Like 2

It's a single attempt but you get a second try if you miss the set. I would never want to take more than I shot at that event.

• Like 2

Kody's World Record Lift! 233.97 lbs

First off, a HUGE Thank You to Andrew Pantke and his wife again for all they have done to help me !! I put alot of pressure on myself to get this done and I am happy to give it a rest now. I know all this can and most likely be short lived with all of the other strong guys out there chasing this record down. All I want to say is thank you to everyone out there who has been an encouragement and an inspiration to me. It is all very appreciated !

Was looking forward to nailing the Crushed to Dust Cert afterwards but my hands were smoked. Ive nailed it easily in training but The Silver Bullet event completely took everything I had left. Andrew rated the #3 after the event and it came out at 163+ !! I was wanting to give the Silver Bullet record a scare but it wasn't happening with this #3. That was the hardest #3 I have ever seen. My hand has never felt pain like that before. Oh well, luck of the draw...what can you do.

Thanks to all the guys who came out to compete as well. You guys had my back last night and was very motivating for me !

• Like 2

KODY BURNS WR LITTLE BIG HORN LIFT 233.97 lbs

video/link below

• Like 3

Thanks for posting Jake ! And for the getting the video.

No problem brother! Great lift!

Thanks to Andrew for putting this comp on. It was a lot of fun and I learned a lot. The guy at the border looked at me like I was crazy when I said I was at a grip competition

• Like 4

First I just wanted to say thanks to Andrew and Katie for another great contest.

I had a great time competing with with everyone again. We have a really great bunch of grip competitors over here in this area and its always amazing to see some of the things these guys can do.

Congrats to Kody for his otherworldly performance on the LBH and his record.

And Rob it was great meeting and competing with you. Hope to see you at more of these in the future. I think we will definitely have to do some bending at the next one.

• Like 3

Beast!!! Congrats buddy I know you worked hard for this one!

Man I appreciate all your support ! Thanks for helping me keep focused and inspiring me to have the confidence I needed to make it happen ! Always great to have you to talk to !!