The Yol Bosun Gym

230 Burley St

Crooksville, Ohio 43731

Weigh In will begin at 8 AM

All NAGS weight classes will be held.

Rules at 9:30

Contest Start Time - 10 AM

Events

• Silver Bullet Hold. Will follow all IM rules so lifts (times) will count towards their results.
  • Two Hand Pinch – Only one warm up on the competition set up will be allowed – there will be a separate set up provided for warm ups. All widths possible with 4 thick and 3 thin spacers will be allowed. We will do each width in its entirety and then move to the next width, and so on. We will flip a coin to see if we start narrow or wide. All other normal NAGS rules apply.
  • Double Overhand Iron Mind Axle Deadlift – normal NAGS rules apply. Only one warm up on the competition set up will be allowed – there will be a separate set up provided for warm ups. Sumo or Conventional allowed.
  • Monster Medley – will not be scored as left and right separately this year – you can use either hand like in the old days. Items will be posted in advance but not the weights to be used as I have no idea what those might be yet.

NAGS percentage type scoring will be used - Same as in years past.

Entry fee is $35 and must be received by November 15th.There will be NO late entries this year – if you are coming be signed up on time.All weight classes will be contested for record purposes.

Send check to

Chris Rice

230 Burley St

Crooksville, Ohio 43731

A women’s class will be held if there is any interest.Please sign up far in advance as I will have to figure out the Medley weights etc.

There will be the normal Liability Waiver to sign as well.

Name:

Grip Board Name (if you have one):

Address:

Email Address:

Expected Weight class:

Expected Euro Pinch width if known:

Signature:

Make checks payable to

Chris Rice

will the medley items be different weights for the different classes? any idea on the # of items and the time limit? I was just double checking the date this morning.

will the medley items be different weights for the different classes? any idea on the # of items and the time limit? I was just double checking the date this morning.

Brent - the Medley weights will be determined after the shut off date and I know who all is coming. Depending on the classes represented, I will make adjustments as I feel necessary for fairness. I'm not going to do all the work of setting up for a very light weight class if none are coming for example.

Let's do this.

New World Record Pinch a coming - I can feel it!!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

One week left before the deadline - please get those entries sent in!

Mailed today!!

I'm bringing a couple of guys down with me. I'll start nagging them to send in their forms. :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Gripmas Competitors

Darren Shallman

Bob Sundin

Chris Rice

Luke Raymond

Carl Donati

Andrew Duriant

Jake Sahlaney

Andrew Pantke

Brent Barbe

Josh Henze