Mash Monster Sign Ups

Bill Piche

Brendan Dwyer

MM2

Signups are now closed for now again.

The MM4 and MM5 will be traveling to Eric this weekend who will run levels MM1 to MM5 now. Heads up on this to Teemu and Too Tall.

Because of a nagging pain in my right arm I need to bow out of the MM2 this time, so get ready Luke and Brendan. You guys are up after Cornelius.

• 3 weeks later...

Frank Henritzi MM1

Chris Mathison - MM3

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! nothin to it! yeeeehaaaaa! :rock

Fred Coombs (I'm paying) would like to Cert 3rd week in January at ANGER.

That'll be the MM1 then?! ;)

On the offchance that I make it to Twig's ANGER, I'd like to attempt a cert on the MM1 aswell. :)

There is no date request. You'll get to attempt the cert on a first come first serve basis. So, if there are three guys ahead of you that take until Feb to get done for example, that's how long you have to wait.

On the offchance that I make it to Twig's ANGER, I'd like to attempt a cert on the MM1 aswell. :)

There is no date request. You'll get to attempt the cert on a first come first serve basis. So, if there are three guys ahead of you that take until Feb to get done for example, that's how long you have to wait.

Well so far there's only Frank but if I make it and the MM1 is there, then I'd like the chance to attempt a cert. Thank you. (Mike Mackenzie) :)

Whoops make that

Derek Graybill

Frank Snyder

Matt Cannon

then Frank. :blush

Yeah, I assumed Derek Frank and Matt had already done it because they asked before the thread was reopened :blush I assumed Frankyboy was the only one yet to cert so stated the date so that anyone else could go first!

John Eaton-MM1

I opened it as Eric is doing the certs and we felt we might be holding up people who are ready for the next level and no one is in line at that level. Sorry if there was some confusion. :blush

Oh, and please be patient everyone. It is more work than you think for this overall process. :)

Brendan will skip ahead of Luke, if it's okay with you, Brendan?