Double 45# Plate Hub

Mike Sharkey

Dam bro good job!

• Like 1

Well deserved hubbub!

• Like 1

Well deserved hubbub!

Thanks for checking it out Eric. I don't know if I have improved, but I actually think its easier than a single plate.

• Like 1

Big Congrats on a strong feat!!!!!

It's awesome to see your progress bro,keep up the strong work!

• Like 1

Big Congrats on a strong feat!!!!!

It's awesome to see your progress bro,keep up the strong work!

Thanks Brother!

Damn! You weren't kidding when you said you were taking up grip. Impressive as hell. What ever you're doing and eating keep it up, it's working.

• Like 1

Great job man...that's a tough feat to do and you made it look easy!

• Like 1

Get some deep dish old Yorks and embrace victory or as usual a reason to work harder! Good luck. The Yorks have a sloping taper side ......very tough ,oldschool, original feat.

• Like 1

Damn! You weren't kidding when you said you were taking up grip. Impressive as hell. What ever you're doing and eating keep it up, it's working.

Thanks EJ! Grip is interesting to me because there are so many things to train. Honestly though, except for hubbing it's slow progress.

Great job man...that's a tough feat to do and you made it look easy!

Lol it's sort of my thing ... It looks easy or it doesn't happen!

Get some deep dish old Yorks and embrace victory or as usual a reason to work harder! Good luck. The Yorks have a sloping taper side ......very tough ,oldschool, original feat.

Thanks for checking it out Mr. Sorrin! I would love to try some deep dish plates. My technique is a little unusual so I'm curious how the slope would affect me

If you are ever in our area you would be most welcome to try all of our Tower of London type special grip toys. Glad to see so many of you embracing the simple , old, effective ways of training. To think about it ,all that is really worth any time and effort in grip training and really productive was here before WE ever started and will still be around after we are long finished.

• Like 3

If you are ever in our area you would be most welcome to try all of our Tower of London type special grip toys. Glad to see so many of you embracing the simple , old, effective ways of training. To think about it ,all that is really worth any time and effort in grip training and really productive was here before WE ever started and will still be around after we are long finished.

Thank you for the invite! Once my other lifts come up I will definitely take you up on this offer!!!