Grip Hogs Day - Grip Contest, Pa, Usa, February 2015

Jedd Johnson

look like you guys had some good numbers there I ended up going to baseball tryouts with my son Parker

Thanks Parris. It was a great day!

Axle - Part 1

Axle - Part 2

Very proud of all the first-time competitors from this past weekend, as well as all the other competitors who have been competing for some time.

Here's the write-up on my site, along with all the videos as well.

http://www.dieselcrew.com/grip-hogs-day-a-success-for-new-grip-athletes

Congratulations to all the competitors: record-breakers like Jedd and Lucas and newcomers too!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

A great contest Jedd. Looks like you're pulling in some serious new guys.

Thanks Jon. Yep, I've got a solid group of up and comers from Wilkes Barre, PA, and growing core group from Elmira NY. John Stepien's gonna be good as well, he matched me on Axle with 383 in his first comp.

Congratulations to all the competitors: record-breakers like Jedd and Lucas and newcomers too!

Thanks Bob.

Guys, the results are now entered into the data base for Aaron to review and approve. Sorry it took me so long. I started 2 weeks ago, but the surgery killed my progress.

Did not take you that long to upload the results. The Winterfest 2014 contest in UK on the other hand is sorely missing from the data base.

Looks like you got an enthusiastic group of people. Always good to see new faces competing.

Mikael,

Thanks. There's a volunteer to add results for people. That's all I can really say regarding the Winter Fest contest. If I remember correctly, you brought up a contest that was missing from the database before. I asked what the contest was, but I either never got or never saw the answer.

Thanks,

Jedd