Weight Loss And Grip Strength

JoshW

I have lost weight from 95kg to 87kg (209lbs to 191lbs) in these past few months and have increased my strenght a lot in grippers and in core lifts in the gym. I try to eat many small meals a day so i can constantly keep my energy levels high enough to not get tired and lose focus. I focus on low volume high intensity work because if i would do long workouts i think i might run out of energy. That works for me :)

This was nearly a month ago and I have found exactly the same, grip strength wasn't really affected and keeping energy levels up are key.

• Like 1

This was nearly a month ago and I have found exactly the same, grip strength wasn't really affected and keeping energy levels up are key.

How about pinch strength?

I have went down from 200 to 185 since i started the gripboard and

i have actually increased my max in almost everything..

I went from 175 all the way down to about 150 due to my Crohns Disease but my grip strength is the best it's ever been. The only thing that changed was energy and motivation sometimes. Just keep putting in the work and you'll see results no matter what.

I went from 175 all the way down to about 150 due to my Crohns Disease but my grip strength is the best it's ever been. The only thing that changed was energy and motivation sometimes. Just keep putting in the work and you'll see results no matter what.

sorry to hear that. And I have to agree, its more mental than anything. I will be on the red roster with you soon !

I havnt tried any pinching in a while but I will soon.

I found that ive settled my weight at the moment around 150 and am making massive gains now that I have settled down.