Fire Walk With Me 2

Jedd Johnson

Craziness!! Fatman blob cleans for reps!!!for cardio?!?! Major respect for your blob hoisting strength, and endurance for that matter!!! Just recently obtaining a fatman blob has really made me understand what your actually pulling off here!! My hats off to you...always look forward to your vids..really help with my motivation to trash some blobs! Keep up the good work dude. Hopefully i can graduate from my half 95&90 york to the real fatman soon...oh yeah did anyone get a vid of your inch db plus blob curl double at the aobs dinner?

Craziness!! Fatman blob cleans for reps!!!for cardio?!?! Major respect for your blob hoisting strength, and endurance for that matter!!! Just recently obtaining a fatman blob has really made me understand what your actually pulling off here!! My hats off to you...always look forward to your vids..really help with my motivation to trash some blobs! Keep up the good work dude. Hopefully i can graduate from my half 95&90 york to the real fatman soon...oh yeah did anyone get a vid of your inch db plus blob curl double at the aobs dinner?

Thanks my man. Just remember, that's from YEARS of training, my man. You can get there. It'll just take some time.

Yes, I got video of that feat. Looking to make it available this week. Thanks.

• Like 1

Little training report featuring Zerchers, Grippers, and Inch Work:

Some heavy dumbbell press and rep work:

Trying to work around shoulder pain by using the dumbbells instead of the barbell, but don't want to lose too much strength.

• Like 2

Digging that zercher, gripper and inch session! Just recently started hitting zerchers and grippers together. The "whole body" activation from the zercher squats really fires up my gripper work... That double inch hold was serious! Keep up the training vids...Looking forward to the next.

• Like 1

Digging that zercher, gripper and inch session! Just recently started hitting zerchers and grippers together. The "whole body" activation from the zercher squats really fires up my gripper work... That double inch hold was serious! Keep up the training vids...Looking forward to the next.

Thanks bro.

I was going to submit this for the Records list, but forgot to scale the stinking Inch Dumbbell, so I will just do it again tomorrow and try to keep my wits about me.

• Like 3

After Juha posted the video of his Blob Plus Weight PR, I had to give it a try. I added 2x10's and 2x1.25# plate mates, and it scaled about 73lbs.

Unfortunately, I just didn't have it. I had been cutting up rubber sheets for Napalm Pinch devices the day before and my thumb was WRECKED. Got it to about knee height though. I think I can get it the next time I try it.

Also, this time I got everything I needed to on film for the Inch + 2x45's list. Unfortunately, I could only lift the Inch left handed, because again, my right thumb was too beat up from snipping the rubber sheets.

• Like 2

Damn Jedd! You got that blob plus weight after your thumb recovers...Real close bro! And the inch +2x45's ...AWESOME....keep it rolling!!

Thanks buddy. I will.

And thanks for watching my log!

• Like 1

I hit RT with 205lbs added the other day. Wanted to see where I was at, after all the thick bar work for King Kong. I thought I would have been higher, but I was a little tired by the time I got to this, as well.

• Like 1

Good work, carryover from inch training?

I can't really say much to that effect, because this wasn't a PR. I hit 205 back when Mike Sharkey was here to cert his red nail in 2013, if I remember correctly.

Wow...Just wrecking nasty feats man!!!!!! Your on a roll !!!!

• Like 1

60-second Grip Rush - FInch - Fatman and Inch

Inch / Millennium Loadable Training - First time going heavy

Always good to have two InchDBs!!! :cool

• Like 1

Unveiling the King Kong of Grip Banner

Sick Feat - 12 Reps on the Rogue Globe

This kid is crazy strong. I can't wait to see him go through dudes in wrestling season this year.

• Like 2

Some Glob Work

Really heavy thick bar back workout

• Like 2

Dude, bring the Rogue globe to Gripmas if you have room in the car and don't mind. I would like to give it a shot

Dude, bring the Rogue globe to Gripmas if you have room in the car and don't mind. I would like to give it a shot

OK, you got any nasty Block Weights or other challenge items you can bring? I'm always up for a challenge!

OK, you got any nasty Block Weights or other challenge items you can bring? I'm always up for a challenge!

I don't think I have anything that would give you a challenge lol, but i'll look through my stuff when I get home and see!

Got a new set of Push-up handles in that we tried. Never heard of them before, but I'm always up for a challenge. Here's footage from my first time using them.

• Like 1

Dude that double inch hold was wicked....just got some 2.5" bolt on inch trainer handles made up...needless to say...humbling experience...ha-ha...how long did it take you to get to a full inch deadlift?

Dude that double inch hold was wicked....just got some 2.5" bolt on inch trainer handles made up...needless to say...humbling experience...ha-ha...how long did it take you to get to a full inch deadlift?

Thanks man.

How many months of training in general, or how much training on the Inch?