• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dave

• Alawadhi

• Bill Piche

• handgripperman

go for it DAVE. You can do it. It's not a gripper, it's cheese :D

Dave when you close it for the camera if you want to shut it about 100 more times to season it a bit more for me that would be great! :D

At the hotel the night before GGC I asked Dave to rate my #3 grippers. He closed it - looked at it, opened it and closed it maybe a dozen times - then did it again with the other #3 I had, then repeated both again to be sure. It was a pretty unreal display of gripper mastery. My moneys on you big man!

i closed it, but holdin off on sayin i did it under the rules till Bill sees my video. cam was too far away on 1st and 2nd attmept, 3rd one was closer but i knat pull a good resolution video onto my computer. playin it on my tv, looks good to me. lets wait and see what the judges say.

nice gripper, new knurlin rocks, and the stamping is new too. two M's on one handle this time.

Simply awesome and in a league of your own!!! :bow:bow:bow:bow:bow

i closed it, but holdin off on sayin i did it under the rules till Bill sees my video. cam was too far away on 1st and 2nd attmept, 3rd one was closer but i knat pull a good resolution video onto my computer. playin it on my tv, looks good to me. lets wait and see what the judges say.

nice gripper, new knurlin rocks, and the stamping is new too. two M's on one handle this time.

awesome.

what would you rate it at?

Congrats Dave.

You closed it 3 times? :bow

I hope that the video turns out to be good.

Way to go, Dave. Hard to get a good idea about the video on the camera's LCD, but I think you've got at least one that'll work.

Good job Dave :rock:D:mosher