Rolling Thunder Lift-165lb

David Mitti

Great job

Good stuff, keep it up! My goal is 200.

My last RT lift i did not add the weight of the loading pin and handle should i?

200 round the corner :rock

Haha,I like the way you think Mr SHARK!

180lb is my next target.Baby steps,you know how I do it bro! Lol

My last RT lift i did not add the weight of the loading pin and handle should i?

I never do,but if it was for a record lift or cert I definitely would!

Or if I was at a more respectable weight..lol

What's your best pull right now?

180lb thats just the weights i have never weighed my handle and pin there homemade and pretty heavy duty

• Like 1

180lb thats just the weights i have never weighed my handle and pin there homemade and pretty heavy duty

I would definitely weigh your set up and see what you got!

180lbs and the beefy set up!!!! NICE WORK BRO!

Thanks buddy you to! Rt blast my forearms good

Nice lift, I like how you did it with perfect form also- full lockout, no tilt and slow decent after also. 180 should go down for you soon if you practice this lift just a little more if not right now fresh. Once you get that lift 200 wont be far at all.

• Like 1

Guest Squat More

Do you count the weight of the barbell when squatting, benching, or deadlifting? If you do, you should count the weight of the handle and loading pin. It's not like any of you are ever going to get anywhere close to the RT world record, owned by a world class strongman with hands the size of your entire forearm so stop being so nit picky and just count the entire weight lifted from the floor and be proud of it for yourself.

• Like 1

You dont no that

And im not nit picky

Do you count the weight of the barbell when squatting, benching, or deadlifting? If you do, you should count the weight of the handle and loading pin. It's not like any of you are ever going to get anywhere close to the RT world record, owned by a world class strongman with hands the size of your entire forearm so stop being so nit picky and just count the entire weight lifted from the floor and be proud of it for yourself.

For training I don't know how it would make much difference. Also he could own the world record for his weight class, grip sport does have weight classes even if ironmind wont recognize it yet.

I agree it was a simple question, and i dont care if i break a world record just beating my own record is good enough. And i beleive you would fall under the term nit picky because you have picked at me for simply being new and wanting to learn all i can because im not going to half ass it, I enjoy a challenge i just want to do it right for myself not you.