Aaron Corcorran

EricMilfeld

3 reds.

Primary reason by judges: handles never touched.

But, on the next go I would also be mindful of set depth as well.

I KNOW you must have had an off day - I've squeezed grippers side by side with you and you can smash that MM5 - sign-up again when they open back up! you got this!!!!

Sorry to hear about this Aaron, I really thought that second one was closed but apparently not. You got this next time buddy.

Well, bad days happen, which is all that was. Must be nice to be at a point when you can still take the MM5 for a ride on a weak day.

Next time, for sure, bro :rock

Sorry to hear about this Aaron, I really thought that second one was closed but apparently not. You got this next time buddy.

This was certainly the closest, and had the video been a little less blurry at the crucial moment perhaps that could have been the difference. The same thing happened with me on my MM2 attempt.

You'll dominate next time, no doubt, Aaron!

Sorry to hear Aaron, but the good news is you have it in ya for another go round. :rock

This was certainly the closest, and had the video been a little less blurry at the crucial moment perhaps that could have been the difference. The same thing happened with me on my MM2 attempt.

You'll dominate next time, no doubt, Aaron!

Yeah he said himself he was moving it way too much on this cert. But given this was a weak day and he was using a camera that he was unfamiliar with I'm confident he'll get it next time :rock :rock

You'll get it next time big man.