Ghp Level 9 Closed

Wade Gillingham

I had heard that Nathan was closing the #4 in a CCS new and old alike. It is awesome that he is still training grip. Bravo Nathan.

WoW! :grin:

Now we know that he is real deal!

Yes, a member of the #4 list is the real deal. Thank the Lord it wasn't some internet troll. Now all serious grip guys are going to have to ramp up their game. Holle has raised the Bar. This is better than a modern day #4 cert IMO.

• Like 1

What an awesome close of a previously unclosable gripper! This is great news!

Bleh... I'm feeling weak. So now we must either rep the #9 or close #10...

Well done Nathan! :)

No surprise here!

Nathan is and always has been the REAL DEAL! He was lifting an Inch replica long before most

guys here where even members. Bending? Him and his brothers are "Bending Elites"! Randal Strossen

should be able to enlighten us even more on this little known "King of Crush"! I believe he actually went

and visited Nathan. Hope Randy chimes in here!

He's very reclusive. Doesn't draw attention to himself and his brothers are the same way.

It might also be worth noting that Nathan is a small guy too. I would say high 170's maybe 190

due to his age now. He's always trained his grip he just stays low and rarely appears on video.

If I was Wade I wouldn't be doubting this close if it's Nathan. I would be skeptical that he appeared on video. LOL!

I'm glad he closed this gripper because NOW the mental barrier has been removed that this gripper is uncloseable

and numerous individuals that are also capable of closing this gripper will now achieve the same level. Not taking anything

away from Nathan just pointing out a little known phenomenon that happens with elite feats like this.

The only question now is who's next?

This was awesome!!!

I hate to bring this up but about 6 months ago or so, somebody started posting a vid alot like this. It had a guy repping a COC 4 like it was a #2. It was on the IM forum. the post said Nathan Holle reps the #4, or something like that. Timmy posted it, and when asked how he knew it was Nathan, his response was " who else can it be". So I'm skepticle, Wade, in the rules the gripster should have to show their identity. But I do hope it is real. I can tell be the guys hand that he trains his arse off on grippers.

Edited by cemery

This was awesome!!!

Agreed! :bow

Jonathan, it's too bad you're getting to the age of diminished strength...you might of had a shot at the GHP #10.

If only we feeble humans didn't age. ;)

I hate to bring this up but about 6 months ago or so, somebody started posting a vid alot like this. It had a guy repping a COC 4 like it was a #2. It was on the IM forum. the post said Nathan Holle reps the #4, or something like that. Timmy posted it, and when asked how he knew it was Nathan, his response was " who else can it be". So I'm skepticle, Wade, in the rules the gripster should have to show their identity. But I do hope it is real. I can tell be the guys hand that he trains his arse off on grippers.

I'm an idiot, didn't read the whole thread before I responded. I am glad for Nathan, everybody loves the story of a total babazz that never braggs and don't like to get notice for incredible acheivment, he just does it for himself.Joe, the Chris James training log states Nathan is around # 225 now. He's bulked up.

I thought that video that Sam Scott/Timmy posted was fake but I think several people in good standing confirmed it to be David Morton. I'd believe that based on his hands.

Huge congrats to Nathan. WOW.

Pinky pad looks like a freakin turkey drumstick

I respect the "handle mangle" on the palm as well. You're not really going to get that from a #3. Takes a HEAVY gripper.

His close seemed stronger than his set. Big WOW!

I respect the "handle mangle" on the palm as well. You're not really going to get that from a #3. Takes a HEAVY gripper.

I caught that as well, Matt.

Guess I will just state the obvious and say that is unfathomable.

Thumb pad and palm are so big, it almost looks like somebody surgically put smaller fingers on a larger hand. Great close!!!

The slow, controlled movement of the entire close is amazing to me. My heaviest gripper is FBBC Super and those average around 210lbs. I can't even begin to imagine setting it let alone a GHP9 with such control. Great video.

This was awesome!!!

Jonathan, it's too bad you're getting to the age of diminished strength...you might of had a shot at the GHP #10.

I dont know how I am at that age yet but ok.

, I'm sure Wade will be posting soon. Incredible close. Smooth and controlled.

Nathan Holle...he's still at the top of his game :bow:bow :bow :bow This didn't even seem like a limit close here or much of a struggle :blink What a close :rock

This was awesome!!!

If your at the age of diminished strength(22), then I'm screwed (28 going on 29). :(

This was awesome!!!

If your at the age of diminished strength(22), then I'm screwed (28 going on 29). :(

HAHAHAHA Ya Chez you might as well throw your grippers in the trash :getlost:

This was awesome!!!

Let's face it...you're going to be 23 next year and you've only closed the #4...pretty much a wash out. What...did you think you had another 20+ years to improve? Heh.

• Like 1