Shawn Littleton Certification

Bill Piche

Witness is me. He gave me the cert money and I'll paypal it to you right now, along with my mailing address for the gripper. I presume the gripper will be mailed out next weekend so let's shoot for a cert date of Sunday, July 31st. I'd say the 30th but that is his son's first b-day party and I think he will have more than grippers on his mind then :)

Witness is me.  He gave me the cert money and I'll paypal it to you right now, along with my mailing address for the gripper.  I presume the gripper will be mailed out next weekend so let's shoot for a cert date of Sunday, July 31st.  I'd say the 30th but that is his son's first b-day party and I think he will have more than grippers on his mind then :)

Correct. Thanks Clay.

Gripper goes out today.

The 31st would be a good date IMO.

That's what we're shooting for. Should be no problem.

Got notice that the USPS tried to deliver the gripper today but they didn't it in the box due to the fact that it's insured. I will pick it up tomorrow.

from what Clay has told me, this shouldnt be a problem for you shawn. kill it :)

Picked it up from the PO today. All set for Sunday. It will likely happen in Las Vegas, NM in front of the NAS state chairman as well as myself.

Shawn slammed my RB330N today and says he wants to do the cert in a couple hours, so we may give it a go.

I have to admit, I have ALWAYS wanted to open a box on video for the MM certs. I've seen people get all careful with the box like its contents were fragile. What's the point of having a 2 minute video where 1:50 of it is opening the box?!?!

I have to admit, I have ALWAYS wanted to open a box on video for the MM certs. I've seen people get all careful with the box like its contents were fragile.  What's the point of having a 2 minute video where 1:50 of it is opening the box?!?!

that's true. slam it, shawn. gl.

Shawn smoked the MM1. He set it to about 1.5", paused for the camera, then put the hydraulic squeeze on it. Video being edited and on its way to Bill.

Do we still need to do the cert form or has that been totally abolished?

I'll send the gripper back Monday or Tuesday depending on when I can get time during my lunch break.

nice job shawn :bow there wasnt a dout in my mind that you woudn't do it. nice job man. Congrats !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shawn smoked the MM1.  He set it to about 1.5", paused for the camera, then put the hydraulic squeeze on it.  Video being edited and on its way to Bill. 

Do we still need to do the cert form or has that been totally abolished? 

I'll send the gripper back Monday or Tuesday depending on when I can get time during my lunch break.

sweet. good job, dude. :rock

Congrats Shawn. :bow

Congrats :bow

Congrats!

It was a hydraulic close for sure.

I just need the two interview forms sent to me. Filled out of course.

Congrats Shawn!! :bow