Pinch Grip Chins Video

Brad

Most impressive feat of pinch strength I've ever seen, PERIOD!

Thanks for posting your feats Brad!!!

Brad,

I would LOVE to feature an article on DieselCrew.com on how someone can get started toward completing this sort of feat!!! Fantastic brother.

Jedd

Amazing series of feats Brad! Those feats are simply staggering and mind-blowing, I don't even know what one I would rate as the "best". I remember reading about one of the Vigeants jumping and hanging on to rafters, but have never seen it done, wow!

It would be interesting to see how much you can pinch on a Euro-pinch or from the ground using a similar type of wood surface. I can pinch 20+ lbs. over BW and am pretty good at chinups when I train them, but think I'd need to get a lot stronger to do any of your feats. I agree with Jedd's statement re: training for the feats.

Brad,

I would LOVE to feature an article on DieselCrew.com on how someone can get started toward completing this sort of feat!!! Fantastic brother.

Jedd

Thanks Jedd! I will send you a PM about an article.

Amazing series of feats Brad! Those feats are simply staggering and mind-blowing, I don't even know what one I would rate as the "best". I remember reading about one of the Vigeants jumping and hanging on to rafters, but have never seen it done, wow!

It would be interesting to see how much you can pinch on a Euro-pinch or from the ground using a similar type of wood surface. I can pinch 20+ lbs. over BW and am pretty good at chinups when I train them, but think I'd need to get a lot stronger to do any of your feats. I agree with Jedd's statement re: training for the feats.

Thanks Odin! I have no idea how much I could lift on a Euro-pinch. I have done a pinch chin on a single rafter with my bodyweight plus 65 pounds so

I could probably lift bodyweight plus around 65 pounds with a wood block.

Brad you are the man! How often do you get splinters??

Thanks Dan! I think that I got a splinter once but that was a long time ago.

Now that is what i call a HOME GYM! :tongue That is seriously impressive pinch strength and upper body endurance. GREAT JOB!

You smoked those rafters better call your home owners insurance--lol :flame

That is how I started back years ago...Dad's rafters in the basement. But you are taking it to another level there brother!! Nice work, great strength!!