Sarah Bäckman - Arm Wrestling

speedy

I was looking up a few things while at work (I know, I should be working)...anyway....I stumbled across her when doing Arm Wrestling searches. I have 3 words for you:

DEAR GOD MAN!!!

Sarah Bäckman <---Google her!!!!

She was beautiful before she......

I'd still hit it.

• Like 2

I'd still hit it.

HAHAHAHA Im married, so I have no comment :D

I'd still hit it.

HAHAHAHA Im married, so I have no comment :D

LMAO....my ex-wife would see some woman and say "Even I would hit that".

BTW I only watched one of her Youtube videos where she lost. Is she popular more due to looks or her AW abilities?

On a side note, as a pro wrestling fan, I find it funny that she is married to Bo Dallas.

BTW I only watched one of her Youtube videos where she lost. Is she popular more due to looks or her AW abilities?

She's a world champion (legit WAF titles).

• Like 1

She's a world champion (legit WAF titles).

Fair enough. She reminds of Anna Kournakova just the AK of AW.

She's won many more major titles in armwrestling than Anna has won in tennis. Sarah can legitimately be considered one of the best armwrestlers of all time in her weight class.

• Like 1

Anna Kurnikova still looks like a woman tho.

Before this thread gets weird, can we all agree that all sorts of people like all sorts of things..?

Totally. I was just having fun. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers.

Before this thread gets weird, can we all agree that all sorts of people like all sorts of things..?

No problem, I wasn't saying anything specific about you. I was just picturing this thread taking a weird direction where people are arguing about what a "woman" "should" look like. Made me cringe a little.

No problem, I wasn't saying anything specific about you. I was just picturing this thread taking a weird direction where people are arguing about what a "woman" "should" look like. Made me cringe a little.

Oh I hear that. But in the end we all have our preferences. Perfect example: years ago when my sister was living the life as a hippie and I visited her in California there was this dude that hung out with them. Nice guy, heavy set, kind of looked like a lumber jack kind of guy. Anyway, not sure how this woman became part of the group was but tall, fit, sexy as hell, and the kicker a former stripper. Well she had a thing for the guy in question, big time. But the interesting thing was he was not interested at all. In fact, the person he was interested in was the complete opposite direction of this woman, and that is because that is what appealed to him.

In fact, I am mostly the kind of guy that likes curves. But I have dated and been with woman in other directions to. I next to never find the muscle woman attractive but this girl IMHO still holds that feminity while being as big as she is. Granted she isn't ripped, but she is strong and very toned.

I did see some pics of this girl and some of these pictures, well lets just say I regretted starting this thread when seeing them.

But it's all good. In short, different strokes for different folks. NO PUNT INTENDED!!!