Who Is Your Favorite Armwrestler?

Schweinemann

Well as a Floridian that lives on the outskirts of the Okeefenokee swamp and have dabbled in gator catch and release (3 so far) I enjoy watching Swamp People- So I soon found out about R.J. Molinere's armwrestling prowess and history - for a smaller framed man he seems pretty damn good pound for pound at putting the smack down on the young bucks of the sport as a world champion - I guess I like him for his huntsmanship aswell as his pulling ability....

• 1 month later...

Arsen Lilliev: Never met him but \he's actually my favorite puller to watch because he's so explosive and he's the best toproller in the world and has short arms and small hands; gives me hope!

Though I'm admittedly an ignorant novice, I was going to say the same thing. Arsen is phenomenally explosive - I'm not sure I've seen anyone move so fast with so much power. I've seen him absolutely destroy much heavier people (e.g. Bagent - I think he beat Brzenk also).

• 4 weeks later...

John Brzenk, Zoloev Hadji, Larrat, Cobra Rodes!

• 1 year later...

Matthias Schlitte...well he's the only guy I am familiar with. Only because he is in the these ads in Australia for AEG power tools. Thought it was some special effect at first with his huge right arm but googling showed me it's real. I was going to post the links for the vids as they are quite amusing as well but you probably can't post advertisements on here, so if you go on youtube and search for AEG power tools it will come up.

Oleg Zhokh And John Brzenk!!!

Roy Rotzer too :)