More Gold Nail With Small Pr

EJ Livesey

Well done you destroyed that bar for sure.

Thanks Andrew. I'm going to start using the steel you sent me as practice stuff. I'm going to pre-kink and work on sweeping. But I can tell already the stuff you sent me is and will be tougher than a gold. And I'm very happy about that.

Nice work EJ!! Glad to see you're back at the Gold again. I'd love to see you be the first to cert it.

Thanks mark. We need to get you bending again and very that damn red.

Nice work EJ!! Glad to see you're back at the Gold again. I'd love to see you be the first to cert it.

^^^^this!

And EJ, when your ready for your cert, give your boy a heads up a couple weeks in advance. I will be there in person with bells on.

Tommy you will know for sure. I'd love to do this very up big. A day of grip and bending then a night of eating and drinking.

Powerful bending!

I agree with Tommy. Every indication is you CAN and WILL do it.

Thanks Eric. The key this time is to stay healthy and work slow. I'm not gonna rush anything. This time.

Well done my friend. I really hope you'll get it and be the first to cert

As long a I don't break myself again I think I have a good chance. Edited by EJ Livesey
  • Like 1

You should post more videos Edward.

Awesome strong work.

And yes, you bulky man, stop pumping your arms, lats and traps. Leverage loss is more than strength gain.

You should post more videos Edward.

Awesome strong work.

And yes, you bulky man, stop pumping your arms, lats and traps. Leverage loss is more than strength gain.

Thanks for checking it out Yvonne. But I really believe at least for me raw power and strength will bend this bar. Leverage isn't something I've been able to utilize with something this length. It's too awkward to be a technical bend. I need to get as strong, tough and flexibile as possible to succeed with this. If you have any ideas on flexibility feel free to text me since you are rarely on here and you love calisthenics and gymnastics. Edited by EJ Livesey

Thats definitely an impressive bend. Good job!!

Hey thanks Martin. I appreciate you checking it out buddy.