Robert Baraban Pinch Grip Converter Vs Titan's Telegraph Key

Biggerfoot

I had an IronMind Titan Telegraph Key and it was okay but I had a hard time finding a good place for it in my fitness room.

The Robert Baraban Pinch Grip Converter seems to do the same thing and may be more space friendly.

Has anyone used this with IronMind grippers and compared it to the Telegraph Key?

The Pinch Grip Converters are knock offs of David Horne's Thumbscrews. You can find them at David's website.

• Like 1

What do you mean you had trouble finding a place for the TTK? I just put mine on my weight bench and close it on there and throw it in the corner when I'm done. You can even do it on the floor.

Personally I like the constant resistance you get with the TTK for dynamic pinch as opposed to variable as you get with things like pony clamps or gripper attachments.

Thanks for pointing out the thumbscrews and answering my question about the TTK.

Regarding the room...I think I probably would win the prize of having the most in the least space!

The Pinch Grip Converters are knock offs of David Horne's Thumbscrews. You can find them at David's website.

i have to agree with John . i ordered a regular/normal gripper from Baraban, a few years ago. the weeks went by, then the months went by. no sign of it. i am now on my second Vulcan from David. i think i got the first on in 2010. anyway, i sent away for it on the thursday, and got it delivered to the house the following tuesday week. great service and the best of manners. and David seems to be a nice man.

I have both a TTK style device and a set of David Horne's thumbscrews that i use on the vulcan.

I like them both.

One thing that i never heard mentioned-- is the thumbscrews can offer a tighter hand position at the end of the pinch movement. [this is because at their closed position, they are parallel to each other, while the TTK closes on an angle.

Hi-

Where is the selling section and how many posts do you have to have to view it? Thanks.

You'll see a Buying/Selling/Trading section under the Certifications section after you hit 30 posts.