Coc 4 - 20Mm Block Set Close

freeondie

I assume this is a harder #4 than the one you closed before?

*facepalm*

Great job Vano. Time to sign up for MM8 bro!

• Like 2

Pretty much a textbook perfect close.

Also doesn't look or sound like your max.

• Like 1

Extremely impressive although, to be fair, it was not a block set. Using a 20mm tube would be a tiny fraction easier than using a square 'block' as you can gradually ease it into position so to speak.

Extremely impressive although, to be fair, it was not a block set. Using a 20mm tube would be a tiny fraction easier than using a square 'block' as you can gradually ease it into position so to speak.

Uhhhh.... sure, thats exactly what made the difference between closed and not.

Amazing display of power Vano!

• Like 4

A block set implies that a block-shaped implement was used as a device to measure the depth of the set.

Btw I hold the WR in the 2HP in the 83k class. Its an extremely impressive feat, in fact so impressive I don't even have to refer it to the correct category.

Uhhhh.... sure, thats exactly what made the difference between closed and not.

Amazing display of power Vano!

A block set implies that a block-shaped implement was used as a device to measure the depth of the set.

Btw I hold the WR in the 2HP in the 83k class. Its an extremely impressive feat, in fact so impressive I don't even have to refer it to the correct category.

Oh brother....

You sure do like to throw your critical and unhelpful two cents in every chance you get.

The devices shape used to measure plays little to no role in the difficulty of the close. Even the rules here state "diy or non branded blocks have to be within .5mm of stated width." nothing about the shape is even mentioned cause 20mm is 20mm.

• Like 1

Mikael, i dont think your world record matters in this instance; not taking anything from it. He did something most of humanity will never do. Stop hatin.

• Like 1

Strong close Vano :rock Very impressive indeed and nothing will take from it. Get certed soon on the MMG8 before injuries occur

• Like 1

Block set just needs to be 20mm, doesn't matter what material or shape it is as long as it's 20mm. Clearly it was 20mm and clearly was a dominating close!

Amazing progress Vano!

• Like 2

Can we say bro-science?

• Like 1

And a 300lb Rolling Thunder lift is a tiny fraction easier at the equator...what is the point in trying to diminish Vano's accomplishment over what amounts to nothing? If the pipe was squishy or 15mm, then would be the time to make a comment.

Good point, let's track down all the people who used drivers' licenses and kroger cards to do CCS closes and inform them of their fraudulent achievements.

Edited by Squeezus
  • Like 3

I guess at Vano's level of strength there is going to be "criticism" no matter what. To quote an old saying I heard once, "If the dogs are barking, that means you're moving."

Good work Vano.

• Like 3

Thank you all.

In fact, I just lost a 20mm aluminum square block. The best I could find - a piece of polypropylene pipes :)

• Like 3

I don't care if this guy used a 20mm piece of cat turd shaped like an egg. 20mm is 20mm, and that is a damned CoC #4. Seriously hardcore. Next level hardcore.

• Like 3

This debate about Vano using a 20mm pipe instead of a "block" is just silly. Inhuman strength Vano! This is real motivation!

• Like 2