Silvis Dinosaur Hunter Adjustables

Cannon

There are no holes in the spring. You can see the exposed spring leg in the thick handle product photo.

Interesting. Looks so much like my adjustables it's uncanny.

Right, it's the same basic idea as the mod that you and Tepper and maybe others have done.

Very cool idea. I'll be picking up a Megalodon and 1" handle by the end of the week. I bet these are going to sell fast.

Wonder were the idea came from Aaron, are you getting royalties.

Isn't this the same guy that did the Manus stuff? What happened with that?

Placed an order. How the feel on these, anything like the animal hunters?

I felt they were similar in that they have a narrow spread and seem to ramp up at the close.

is the 1" handle a novelty or worth it? do you use one or two on the gripper?

You just use one on the palm side. Maybe wait for some reviews, it seems to me like purely a matter of preference.

Isn't this the same guy that did the Manus stuff? What happened with that?

Manus still makes Hand Yoga and the Manus Grips. They are still around.

• Like 1

Matt, I missed out on the Manus grippers, and I'm still kicking myself for that. However, got my order in early on these. Saw they shipped tpday. Thanks!!!

Any chance we could see any other brands from that part of the world? I'd love to score some of those Zoeun Sports rotating handles.

• Like 2

Just got them in. Extremely happy! These are GREAT for no set closes, and super easy to set up and adjust. Plus Matt got them to me in no time! Thanks CPW!

• Like 1

T-Rex has been very popular so far!

Just got my T-Rex in today. Great quality. 1" handle is cool, wish they made them for the easier grippers too.

Edited by eastNYgoon

Just got my T-Rex. Nice Gripper. Handles are similar to the Tettings. Gripper is easy to adjust, but I would say the bottom end is higher than 115#. Specs from Cannon say 1/2" is the maximum mounting recommended, so I am not sure how much further you can push it. At 1/2", I would say its around 120 or so.

T-Rex has been very popular so far!

Just got my T-Rex in today. Great quality. 1" handle is cool, wish they made them for the easier grippers too.

Very cool! They do make them for all levels, we just didn't stock them this time around. Maybe on a future order!

Do you plan on selling these semi regularly matt? I wanna order but am waiting for a 155 prerated 3 to throw in the envelope

Do you plan on selling these semi regularly matt? I wanna order but am waiting for a 155 prerated 3 to throw in the envelope

Did you get my email? One of the #3s you just got was 155. You could add to that order if you wanted, it has not shipped yet because I wasn't sure about tag colors.

Yes, we will carry Silvis on an ongoing basis given:

1) They continue to produce them.

2) Demand is there.

There just might be periods were some are sold out for extended time while we wait for it to make sense to reorder. Shipping and duties are really heavy so we wouldn't want to place a small restocking order.

You emailed me? Damn, I didn't get.anything. Do you have it listed in the pre rated 3s? Are you confusing me for someone else lol