Ghp Grippers

gerryg

I see it. it is the thing that looks like a polaroid in the middle of the bottom row.

I tried this too. A box pops up asking for a url.

What I'm talking about was at the lower left side "attach file" was present and now it's not.

I even signed out and back in. I'm not using quick reply either.

Very frustrating.

I'll keep trying.

" I may give out, but I never give up"

I will wait your comments about Ghp gripppers, because you writings and pics have been very good what I have been reading here in GripBoard. Please, keep up coming your great reviews Might Joe. :)

As you think " I may give out, but I never give up" I am sure you will find out how to post your's pics here. :rolleyes

I tried this too. A box pops up asking for a url.

What I'm talking about was at the lower left side "attach file" was present and now it's not.

I even signed out and back in. I'm not using quick reply either.

Very frustrating.

I'll keep trying.

" I may give out, but I never give up"

Copy the url of your photo that you uploded to the gripboard. 1bring up the photo click options---share links---then copy the image link. now you have the url to paste into the poloroid thing

Thanks Rich but I don't have them posted online they're in a folder on my computer.

Bill said this feature I speak of may be turned off.

I wouldn't even bother but I've reached my storage limit in my gallery.

• 3 weeks later...

Finished the GHP collection with the GHP10. The only difference with it compared to the others is it is the only one with a gold colored lettering at the bottom of the gripper. Oh ya the spring is huge too.

GHP1=47.5

GHP2=62.9

GHP3=87.7

GHP4=92.8 after 100 Chest Crushes 92.4 = 99.5% retention

GHP5=112.3 after 100 CCs 112.0 = 99.7% retention

GHP6=135.0 after 100 CCs 134.5 = 99.6% retention

GHP7=149.1

GHP8=169.4

GHP9=226.3

GHP10=268.9

I got the 5 and 6 today. The spread is definitely wider than the CoCs I have and the one HG I have. I am starting to move up to big boy grippers. Love the knurling. The #6 will not be opened till the #5 is my bitch. That will be a while. Did I say I love the knurling? No chalk needed. I have already eaten up the money I saved by ordering a cheaper HG because everything I've tried to overcome the slick knurling. Never again, lesson learned.

Is that #5 a bit tougher than a Tetting Master gripper, or am I off on that one?

Level 5 is slightly harder than BB Master and COC #2. At least the 3 I have do.

Is that #5 a bit tougher than a Tetting Master gripper, or am I off on that one?

Level 5 is slightly harder than BB Master and COC #2. At least the 3 I have do.

although there is variability with seasoning, i am surprised to hear that considering the ratings on gripper superstore.

I had a chance to try the Level 7 at the LA Fitexpo and it felt great. I gave it a quick MMS close and it felt perfect the whole way, very smooth gripper. My favorite feature is the rounded edge so it doesn't tear up the pinky. That has been the biggest limiter in most gripper training sessions, I get a jacked up pinky and must stop short if I want it to heal by the next gripper day. It was gripzilla's gripper and I'm not sure what it rated at. It was also a pleasure to meet Wade. He has a very fine product there and I think it is the new standard of a great gripper.

I've started some explosive work with the GHP 1 TNS and it's awesome. My favorite features are the rounded bottoms, and the width. You can always use the other hand for a narrower set, but you are fixed to the width the gripper comes. That is why I enjoy the nice change having a very wide set of grippers.

Thanks for the feedback. The width was planned for this very reason. Plus a wider gripper always seems more lively in the hand than a narrow gripper.

Wade

I had a chance to try the Level 7 at the LA Fitexpo and it felt great. I gave it a quick MMS close and it felt perfect the whole way, very smooth gripper. My favorite feature is the rounded edge so it doesn't tear up the pinky. That has been the biggest limiter in most gripper training sessions, I get a jacked up pinky and must stop short if I want it to heal by the next gripper day. It was gripzilla's gripper and I'm not sure what it rated at. It was also a pleasure to meet Wade. He has a very fine product there and I think it is the new standard of a great gripper.

ive been hearing this alot, since when has everyones pinkys been taking a backlashing when using grippers. Yes it lookes nice, in fact they look very nice and Wades grippers are high quality or he wouldnt be selling then as his own line not to mention the wide width is a welcomed change, but I've never heard anyone say "ouch that gripper really tore up my pinky"

Rico

ive been hearing this alot, since when has everyones pinkys been taking a backlashing when using grippers. Yes it lookes nice, in fact they look very nice and Wades grippers are high quality or he wouldnt be selling then as his own line not to mention the wide width is a welcomed change, but I've never heard anyone say "ouch that gripper really tore up my pinky"

Rico

If you are doing reps wide enough your pinky will come off and will constantly be rubbing the edge of the handle. I put tape over my pinkies if doing high reps for endurance days. Do some easy warm ups moderately wide, and you will see. Maybe you are way tougher than all of us. I know I am wimpy when it comes to skin. :grin:

Just received the whole set, and I like them ALOT! Feels very good in the hand, even without chalk. This is one of the absolute best brands out there!

Thanks for the feedback Martin. Glad they got there quick and safe!

Does anyone here think that the GHP level 9 can be closed with a 20mm block set? I am wondering if I should make that a grip goal this year.

Does anyone here think that the GHP level 9 can be closed with a 20mm block set? I am wondering if I should make that a grip goal this year.

Jordan, I would suggest slaying the #4 first because it seems from early RGC indications

that this gripper (GHP 9) is tougher in all respects than the COC #4.

Nothing wrong with setting your goals high, just be logical and realistic. I mean this in a nice way too Jordan.

Love your "Go Get Em" attitude!!!

Look forward to meeting you some day at Eric's garage.

Are you going to try and cert soon? If you can CCS the #3, a cert would be one heck of a goal if you are already closing it, and MM1, 2...