Aaron Corcorran Certification

Bill Piche

I'll need this converted to another format. I just tried to work with it in my program and it was so grainy you cannot see a thing.

The logistics have been updated to reflect that this format cannot be worked with properly given the tools I have on my PC.

If someone wants to volunteer to try and get something out of this video, contact Eric Milfeld. The video sent to me has a tiny tiny little window and it's .mov format. You try and make the window bigger and even this .mov gets grainy. Plus, the video is very far away too.

All in all, not a good situation with this video.

Thanks.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bill Piche

• EricMilfeld

• Teemu I

• acorn

I'll need this converted to another format. I just tried to work with it in my program and it was so grainy you cannot see a thing.

The logistics have been updated to reflect that this format cannot be worked with properly given the tools I have on my PC.

If someone wants to volunteer to try and get something out of this video, contact Eric Milfeld. The video sent to me has a tiny tiny little window and it's .mov format. You try and make the window bigger and even this .mov gets grainy. Plus, the video is very far away too.

All in all, not a good situation with this video.

Thanks.

I can send it in .wmv format, but the file will be very large - I can only email it through Pando - if you don't already have pando, you can download it for free on "Pando.com" The vids from that camera come out real nice on my computer, especially with the good lighting we had yesterday. when we played it back on the camera LCD it was a clean obvious close (all three). I'll get the camera back from Eric later today.

Bill you will probably never be able to recover anything out of that since it was rendered that way. You can't "up-convert". Well technically you can but you wont gain any quality or resolution. Im sure the source recording is high quality and Eric just has to either export from the source to a higher quality format(I recommend .wmv with a high resolution) or send me the original and I can take care of it.

Bill you will probably never be able to recover anything out of that since it was rendered that way. You can't "up-convert". Well technically you can but you wont gain any quality or resolution. Im sure the source recording is high quality and Eric just has to either export from the source to a higher quality format(I recommend .wmv with a high resolution) or send me the original and I can take care of it.

I just sent it to bill in .wmv format - he must still be reviewing it - looks great onmy comp.

I got the 71meg file. I will have to process it so the judges can do the judging. Thanks guys.

Great job Aaron. You sure are making short work of the MM certs. Congrats :rock

I mailed the gripper back at 1000 AM this morning, via priority, in a taped box, with $100 insurance. ;)

Awesome squeeze Aaron!!!! It was a great experience seeing you dominate that gripper :rock:D

Big Congrats, Aaron!

I mailed the gripper back at 1000 AM this morning, via priority, in a taped box, with $100 insurance. ;)

To me I hope ! :)

And it's good! 3 whites

Officially congrats :rock

Another one bites the dust :rock

To me I hope ! :)

And it's good! 3 whites

I mailed it to a Bill Piche. :)

Congrats my friend on a seriously crushing achievment!

Congrats again Aaron!! I'm just glad I was there to see it!