David Horne's Gripopaedia... Amazing Work!

1stCoC

I just read for the first time David Horne's volume 5 Gripopaedia . It is so well done ,full of exacting facts that tie all lineage of grippers together in a well illustrated amazingly clear work. On the first reading I learned more about gripper evolution than any other time in my life. For anyone who wants the power of knowledge this is it! I found the answer to a number of gripper mysteries I have pondered over for years. Great stuff!

• Like 7

Richard,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

With 5 volumes now down, and just three to go, I also have to thank all the people who have helped me with this huge project.

I agree with Richard. These books are really goof historical info and some rare images that add to the content.

Vol. 5 is my favorite volume so far. Great job David!!!

I'll be placing an order for all the hard back editions when they come out.

• Like 5

Thank you Joe.

Eric, It will be one big hardback book.

Thanks

Oh, cool. Even better.

• 2 months later...
Guest Squat More

I am waiting for the published hard copy, I really want these but would rather own all in one published piece that I can read anywhere. After a time, reading on a computer screen really screws with my eyes.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I too will buy this book as soon as it goes to print.

• 1 month later...

David does great in providing his info's and facts. I will definately buy his book.

• 1 year later...

My first case of GRIPOPAEDIA by David Horne just arrived .It Is lifetime of collected information and experience in a beautiful, quality book. I am honored to have such a valuable reference piece in my favorite treasured books area. I will read it cover to cover and use the wonderful information provided to evaluate and be able to track grip history. Thank you David!

• Like 5