Mighty Joe's Wall Of Grip Video Series!

mightyjoe

Okay guys this will be the official thread for my video series of my "gripper collection"

known as "Mighty Joe's Wall of Grip".

Late Saturday (19th) or early Sunday (20th) will be video #1 which is the "Introduction and Explanation"

of what's to come in the other 5 videos. Yes! That's 6 videos TOTAL!

I will introduce you to the grippers and then proceed to an explanation of what to expect and what this

videos series is all about. The last video will be ALL dedicated to the other Wall which has NEVER been on video

to date. This wall is the "Grip Wall of Fame"!!! I will admit right up front I'm extremely PROUD of this Wall and what I've accomplished with it over the last year.

These videos are for my family here at the Grip Board and to all those past and present that have ever used

their hands to GRIP anything!!!

Be READY! Get PUMPED! and prepare to have your mind blown away!!!

See you ALL this weekend!!!

All my BEST to ALL of you here at the Grip Board!!!

Mighty Joe Musselwhite

• Like 7

Just a quick update or FYI!

I realized last night after some preparation for this weekends beginning of my video

series that this will be an ongoing project meaning that as new material is displayed

and grippers are added I will will do follow-up videos to show and explain the new additions.

Just something to look forward to I guess.

See ya REAL SOON........

Looking forward to it Joe

Big problem!

I have no camera man today as planned.

I can get around this but it will change up my original flow of things.

Video #1 will still be posted as promised today but not early. Probably late afternoon.

No need for any responses I just wanted to update you guys and thank you for your patience.

The show will go on!!!

Video #1 is downloading now! Should be posted around 7:00pm central time. It takes several hours

due to Hi-Def files but the picture quality is well worth the wait to me.

Only negative is that the video is over 10 minutes and my video browser for my new camera divides

each 10 minute segment into separate parts. I don't know anyway around this but to limit each video

to less than 10 minutes. I nearly started over but I just didn't have the time and I know you guys are

anxious to see the video so be aware that this first video is 2 parts. Part 2 is less than 2 minutes but

you need to see both parts if you want to see all the grippers on the first Wall.

I apologize for this and each video from this point forward will be less than 10 minutes which may turn this series into

8 - 10 videos. WOW!

Stay tuned! I'll post it here as SOON as it's done my Grip Friends!!!

Cool will there be a link on your blog sight?

Cool will there be a link on your blog sight?

I'll post it here first and then on my Blog.

Here's video #1 part 1:

Here's part 2 of video #1:

Hope you enjoy the videos!!!

Stay tuned for video #2!!!

• Like 1

I seem to recall Jedd once proclaimed himself to be the world's biggest grip nut, but I believe he has been displaced.

Awesome Joe!

Can't wait for the rest of the vids!

Awesome Display! So far I have so many questions hope you answer them all!

Looks like you have an extensive RB Set must include all the Narrows and Cert grips as well!

Interested in more info on the Sandow look alike unless I am mistaken the original Sandow was not painted white?

Hoping you have a Gottlieb Grip Scale since I have wanted one for some time myself...

Looks like you have a Vulcan Deathgrip too...This video is almost too much for me to process!!!

Did I spy a Osmo Dumbell as well???

Looks like you have everything python ever made!

I can't take anymore I got to squeeze some grippers...

Thanks JOE!

There were a great variety of grippers there. A few types and variations I have not seen before.

Thank you for sharing these first videos! It was quite a few grippers I did not recognise the brand of at all!

Even without have seeing the "unseen wall", your collection of grippers is of course amazing, and I want to applaud your enthusiasm. Really refreshing to see..

If I ever get across something out of the ordinary grippers wise, I hope I can get 2 of them. So I could give one of them to a guy who would really appreciate it.. :) If you would be interested I will keep it in mind!

I got a little excited seeing this videos, grip training junkie as I am.. I am very excited to see video number 2! :D

Edited by Six Barrel Shotgun

Great job Joe! Please keep 'em coming.

Given that live in the same state, I really want to visit you one day so I can check out all those grippers and the badassery that goes on around there.

Well done, Joe!

Those two red grippers in the box with the boy's face on it caught my eye. Look pretty ancient...

Talk about stockpiling! You know, Joe, if you were to make these grippers available on the public market the price of grippers would probably fall by five dollars world-wide.

Excellent introduction video, Joe. Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Video #2 will be posted here Sunday (27th).

Thanks for all the wonderful comments!

Hope you like what I have in store for you guys!!!

Shame most of you guys live that far away. You have an awesome collection Joe. Would love to train with some of that stuff!

Awesome Joe! On 9.01 FBBC Crusher 3"?

YES!!! You got it my friend! Good eye!

• Like 1

Joe, a work of ART...that's all I can say.

You should be the official gripper museum!