Road To Coc#4 - Time To Get This Done!

Paul Savage

Paul, I guess what Sam is saying is you every year say you will do this and that and none happens. You also said that you will pinch 3 20KG but still didn't happen. He knows you are strong but you always claim WR level like you easily did 1.06+ minutes on the silver bullet AFTER 3x20 reps of a CoC #3 and a CoC #4 close with total ease. You are strong but to claim the world records are nothing for you is nonsense my friend. When will you cert on the CoC #3?

• Like 3

The things i say i will do of which you talk of are long term goals, ive never said 'i will successfully cert the #4 on this date' etc ive just said i will do it, same with three 20kg pinch etc that was actually a lifetime goal. If you cant be bothered to read what i say properly please dont talk about it, you are giving missinformation out to others. If you think going from a trainer strong hand to both hands medium width pause set on #4, from struggling to hold on to 50kg on regular bar to double overhand deadlifting 228kg on an axle, from struggling to one hand pinch two 5kg plates to one hand pinch lifting three wide 15kg plates etc is nothing happening then honestly you are an idiot.

As for the silver bullet, you want me to say i cant do it or something? I dont understand what the issue is, i did 1:06 timed on stopwatch after loads of grippers 2nd or 3rd time using it. It would have to be a brick and half for me to not beat that time peaked after loads of training on it. If this offends you then sorry but im not going to lie that is the truth.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Paul Savage said:

The things i say i will do of which you talk of are long term goals, ive never said 'i will successfully cert the #4 on this date' etc ive just said i will do it, same with three 20kg pinch etc that was actually a lifetime goal. If you cant be bothered to read what i say properly please dont talk about it, you are giving missinformation out to others. If you think going from a trainer strong hand to both hands medium width pause set on #4, from struggling to hold on to 50kg on regular bar to double overhand deadlifting 228kg on an axle, from struggling to one hand pinch two 5kg plates to one hand pinch lifting three wide 15kg plates etc is nothing happening then honestly you are an idiot.

As for the silver bullet, you want me to say i cant do it or something? I dont understand what the issue is, i did 1:06 timed on stopwatch after loads of grippers 2nd or 3rd time using it. It would have to be a brick and half for me to not beat that time peaked after loads of training on it. If this offends you then sorry but im not going to lie that is the truth.

Why don't you meet up with someone notable on the board for a training session and put all of the doubters away.

I would love to see what numbers Chris James could put up on your axle.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Paul Savage said:

Paul Paul Paul my teenage friend no need for using words like idiot and so on. We are grown ups here and if the mentality is not then act like it :) See anyone who gets angry in truth talk must have something to hide. Right?! Are you hiding something? Because what I am saying and what everyone is saying is clear. In this post you are practically saying you are the strongest man all-round grip by 228KG deadlift, 1.06+ minutes on the silver bullet after a very heavy grip session like 3x20 reps on a CoC #3, one hand pinch 3 WIDE slippery 15kg's implying you are better than Juha, Kody, Bob; and also your easy close of a CoC#4 with a WIDE PAUSED set BOTH hands.

See to be honest one guy here and few on Facebook told me not to argue with you as some say you are a fraud. Others claim you might be Joe Kinney or Silverback. or Timmy. Others say no Timmy and Silverback are the good guys now so he should pretend and love being role playing them on how were they in the past. This is all talks when you say I am the strongest ever. I, in fact defended you. But when speaking the truth you get angry and emotional as if someone is stealing your jar full of cookies.

Anyway, here is my offer. You go to the US. Compete in a big comp where Jedd, Kody, Andrew, Mike Burke and the top people are competing. If you did win against them all and broke the silver bullet world record like it was a walk in the park as you claim then (everyone here is a witness) when you are back to your hometown I will pay your ticket, your hotel, and food expenses (for TWO as you can also get your wife, yes I am generous) but it should be normal not a 5 star hotel with Emirates Airlines first class ticket and so on. Trip is for 4 days as one day is the comp and other 3 days you can enjoy.

Now what will you gain? You will travel with your wife and enjoy the sight seeing. You will meet new gripboard members and you will compete in a very strong comp. You will gain experience from the best and when beating those guys you will claim the title you indirectly gave your self as the king of grip. You will get prizes and maybe some cash for winning. Above ALL this I will give you an extra 500$.

The win would be surely easy for you assuming the mentioned feats you claimed above are easy for you. So if anyone with little brains will take this offer. I really wish you to win.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Sam Scott said:

Why don't you meet up with someone notable on the board for a training session and put all of the doubters away.

I would love to see what numbers Chris James could put up on your axle.

I did this like what, 8-9 years ago an my axle is just a standard 2" axle with no knurling. Good luck with your trolling.

4 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Paul Paul Paul my teenage friend no need for using words like idiot and so on. We are grown ups here and if the mentality is not then act like it :) See anyone who gets angry in truth talk must have something to hide. Right?! Are you hiding something? Because what I am saying and what everyone is saying is clear. In this post you are practically saying you are the strongest man all-round grip by 228KG deadlift, 1.06+ minutes on the silver bullet after a very heavy grip session like 3x20 reps on a CoC #3, one hand pinch 3 WIDE slippery 15kg's implying you are better than Juha, Kody, Bob; and also your easy close of a CoC#4 with a WIDE PAUSED set BOTH hands.

See to be honest one guy here and few on Facebook told me not to argue with you as some say you are a fraud. Others claim you might be Joe Kinney or Silverback. or Timmy. Others say no Timmy and Silverback are the good guys now so he should pretend and love being role playing them on how were they in the past. This is all talks when you say I am the strongest ever. I, in fact defended you. But when speaking the truth you get angry and emotional as if someone is stealing your jar full of cookies.

Anyway, here is my offer. You go to the US. Compete in a big comp where Jedd, Kody, Andrew, Mike Burke and the top people are competing. If you did win against them all and broke the silver bullet world record like it was a walk in the park as you claim then (everyone here is a witness) when you are back to your hometown I will pay your ticket, your hotel, and food expenses (for TWO as you can also get your wife, yes I am generous) but it should be normal not a 5 star hotel with Emirates Airlines first class ticket and so on. Trip is for 4 days as one day is the comp and other 3 days you can enjoy.

Now what will you gain? You will travel with your wife and enjoy the sight seeing. You will meet new gripboard members and you will compete in a very strong comp. You will gain experience from the best and when beating those guys you will claim the title you indirectly gave your self as the king of grip. You will get prizes and maybe some cash for winning. Above ALL this I will give you an extra 500$.

The win would be surely easy for you assuming the mentioned feats you claimed above are easy for you. So if anyone with little brains will take this offer. I really wish you to win.

Ive not said anything close to me being king of grip or that anything was easy. I just said i could easily beat the silver bullet record, it's not being big headed, it's just being honest and positive. I reject the offer due to the poor nature of your overall post. I will be competing in worlds strongest hands again this year, that is the only contest i am concerned with at the moment. I may possibly do the united strongman world grip championship as well but not sure at this point or even how you enter.

As you like my friend but the offer was really good. I'd take it if I was you. Easy money, easy trip, easy experience, easy everything. What was the poor nature of my post? Anyway, best of luck in world strongest hands. Hope you get the title

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

As you like my friend but the offer was really good. I'd take it if I was you. Easy money, easy trip, easy experience, easy everything. What was the poor nature of my post? Anyway, best of luck in world strongest hands. Hope you get the title

I would have excepted if you hadnt made out i said a bunch of stuff i never said, and basically implied i am a fraud (with all evidence to suggest this is not the case, and no evidence to suggest it is). I'm not the sort of person to be bought with money either, especially for a reason i don't agree with.

Hey man, I can I get that offer? I'll say whatever you want. I can TNS a #4 and clean the Millenium DB. :blink

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, Squeezus said:

Hey man, I can I get that offer? I'll say whatever you want. I can TNS a #4 and clean the Millenium DB. :blink

The difference is though that i have never said i have done something i have not. If certain people want to make up weird ways that i have done this, thats them, it's not me, im a very honest person.

8 hours ago, Paul Savage said:

I would have excepted if you hadnt made out i said a bunch of stuff i never said, and basically implied i am a fraud (with all evidence to suggest this is not the case, and no evidence to suggest it is). I'm not the sort of person to be bought with money either, especially for a reason i don't agree with.

I never said things you didn't say. All what I wrote is what YOU typed not me. Easy 500+ Axle, wide paused set and easy mash of a CoC #4 both hands, 1.06+ minutes in the silver bullet with ease after the extremely heavy grip session of 3x20 wide reps of a CoC#3, pinching wide slippery 3 15KG. Now if you can do these always with "ease" trust me I will win most if not all comps. I am not saying you are a liar? Did I say that? If yes show me the quote. All I am saying is people claiming some stuff against you and I just want to make sure. Also, illusions plays a big part too. I have one of my friends swearing he repped my CoC #2 20 times first try and and almost closed my #3. When I saw him all his reps were half (a little beyond) and his almost #3 close was a bit more than parallel. He said ha see only few CM's away. I was WTF but these people don't know anything. Now to make this clear not saying you are seeing things too but maybe the 500+ axle you pulled it half an Inch or an Inch before it slipped and now you confusing it with your 200 pounds axle lift. It happens my friend no worries :) Hey who knows maybe you did lift that big 500+ with ease too. Again, wish you best of luck in your WSH this year and my offer stands till today Caoi!

8 hours ago, Squeezus said:

Lol now see Paul what is happening when you get an amazing offer and you refuse it. I really thought you will take it my friend? Anyway Paul did you claim to clean the Millennium too and easy TNS of a #4?

Btw when will you try to cert on a CoC #3? I know you can smash it so go ahead my friend!

1 hour ago, Alawadhi said:

I never said things you didn't say. All what I wrote is what YOU typed not me. Easy 500+ Axle, wide paused set and easy mash of a CoC #4 both hands, 1.06+ minutes in the silver bullet with ease after the extremely heavy grip session of 3x20 wide reps of a CoC#3, pinching wide slippery 3 15KG. Now if you can do these always with "ease" trust me I will win most if not all comps. I am not saying you are a liar? Did I say that? If yes show me the quote. All I am saying is people claiming some stuff against you and I just want to make sure. Also, illusions plays a big part too. I have one of my friends swearing he repped my CoC #2 20 times first try and and almost closed my #3. When I saw him all his reps were half (a little beyond) and his almost #3 close was a bit more than parallel. He said ha see only few CM's away. I was WTF but these people don't know anything. Now to make this clear not saying you are seeing things too but maybe the 500+ axle you pulled it half an Inch or an Inch before it slipped and now you confusing it with your 200 pounds axle lift. It happens my friend no worries :) Hey who knows maybe you did lift that big 500+ with ease too. Again, wish you best of luck in your WSH this year and my offer stands till today Caoi!

Lol now see Paul what is happening when you get an amazing offer and you refuse it. I really thought you will take it my friend? Anyway Paul did you claim to clean the Millennium too and easy TNS of a #4?

Btw when will you try to cert on a CoC #3? I know you can smash it so go ahead my friend!

I don't know where you are gettting with ease from, i never said any of those things were easy. The #4 right hand was easy at that point, not left, the axle certainly wasnt, or the pinch, and i never said the 3 15's were slippery either, you are confusing those plates with my own plates. My plates don't tend to hold chalk well at all, the 15's i have that ive done pinch with arnt terrible now but it still isnt white surface, the texture of the plate just doesnt hold chalk properly but this wasnt the plates i did 3 15kg lift on, i've only had my ones 6 inch up. I never said or thought what you are saying, the only thing i said was i could easily beat was the silver bullet record (as in my 1:06 record someone mentioned in a post).

I don't know if you are on something or you are just trying to troll me but here's a pretty clear 220.5kg overhand axle deadlift, only 7.5kg less than my best lift to date with weights shown to camera at end of the video. As you can see it doesn't only come up an inch off the ground. All you needed to do was click link at the bottom of this or any post of mine to see videos such as this one.

Edited by Paul Savage

Okay well done on providing a video. Here you are learning on how to argue. I am not familiar with the Axle but you seem very strong here so the offer you should take because you will win anytime. Any video for your wide slippery (yes you said this before in a comment to Juha saying he does easy plates while you do wide plates which don't hold chalk and are slippery because the finishing is not equal so implying you have a better pinch than Juha and Kody and Bob, just sayin) 3 15kg's? or your silver bullet world record after the heavy grip session? Damn Paul instead of just breaking the record don't do heavy grip session really. Just warm up good and break the WR by a huge margin.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Okay well done on providing a video. Here you are learning on how to argue. I am not familiar with the Axle but you seem very strong here so the offer you should take because you will win anytime. Any video for your wide slippery (yes you said this before in a comment to Juha saying he does easy plates while you do wide plates which don't hold chalk and are slippery because the finishing is not equal so implying you have a better pinch than Juha and Kody and Bob, just sayin) 3 15kg's? or your silver bullet world record after the heavy grip session? Damn Paul instead of just breaking the record don't do heavy grip session really. Just warm up good and break the WR by a huge margin.

Firstly, my opinion is 99% of arguements are entirely pointless, in fact i feel they are much less than pointless as it's a waste of time when something more positive could be being done. In this case however, since you have publically attacked me in my own training log, i feel i have to defend myself.

As for 'learning how to argue' you are thinking you know how to do so yet your opinions are based not on fact or logic, but on things you have simply imagined i have said, when i never said them. Also for reasons i fail to understand, you have been bothered enough to form such a strong opinion, but are suggesting you was not bothered enough to simply click a link at the bottom of any of my posts to see videos.

As for the plates used by Juha and others, again, im going to use logical thinking - why is it that nobody has pinch lifted two 25kg plates apart from those specific plates? You don't think that is strange if those plates are not easier? Theres many many different brands that do 25kg plates and have done for many years yet only those plates have been lifted. This wasn't even what i was talking about by saying those plates are easy plates, it was with multi plate lifts e.g four 10kg, six 5kg, three 15kg, three 20kg. Those plates always fit perfectly with each other and are also significantly thinner than average plates. Again i used logical thinking with this, if someone lifts three 15kg plates that fit perfectly together, and are 78mm wide, and someone else lifts plates that don't fit perfectly together, and are 104mm wide, who would be likely to have done the hardest lift? From what i have seen from those who have lifted those plates, they don't have a bad finish on them for grip, but even if they did, so do my plates, so it's literally impossible that they would not be easier. The whole difficulty of the wider plate pinch feats with multiple plates is that they are indeed wide, and struggle to fit, bow out etc making you have to squeeze harder to lift them. For example, look at wade gillingham lifting six 10lb and see how the plates bow out (despite his huge hands) and even explode. You really think juha's 5kg plates are harder than wades? Juha does six 5kg with two fingers very easy, wade struggles to do six 10lb using all fingers. Knowing that wade has done three wide 35lb plates and farmers walked two 45lb plates each hand for 90 feet, and has bigger hands than juha, you must surely understand wades plates are much harder? Again, it's logical thinking.

As for saying i am better than him or whoever else, nope, never said that or anything close, i simply said they are not the same feats on those plates as the ones i use or have used, and i don't see them as the same feat. I feel it takes away from the value of the feat, but that's just my personal opinion.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

У всякому разі, тут моя пропозиція. Ідеш в США. Конкурувати в великому компі, де Jedd, Kody, Ендрю, Майк Берк і верхні люди конкуруючого. Якщо ви зробили виграти їх все і зламав Silver Bullet світовий рекорд, як це було прогулянкою в парку, як ви стверджуєте, то (все тут є свідком), коли ви повернулися на своє рідне місто я оплатити квиток, готель, і витрати на харчування (протягом двох, як ви можете також отримати свою дружину, та я щедрий), але вона повинна бути нормальною не 5-зірковий готель з Emirates Airlines перший квиток класу і так далі. Поїздка протягом 4 днів, як один день комп і інші 3 дня ви можете насолоджуватися.Тепер те, що ви отримаєте? Ви будете подорожувати зі своєю дружиною і насолоджуватися екскурсійний. Ви зустрінете нових членів gripboard і ви будете конкурувати в дуже сильному компі. Ви отримаєте досвід кращих і коли бити тих хлопців, яких вимагатиме сюжет, який ви побічно дав Ваш сам як король зчеплення. Ви отримаєте призи і можливо деякі готівку для перемоги. Перш за все, це я дам вам додаткові 500 $.

This is the best deal, since I'm interested in the grip.
Why not organize a tournament for example Mighty Mitts, invite to the best grippermens of planet, pay their way.
Paul is the best training result is known - 66 seconds.
Vano Suhashvili - 63 seconds, Valery Tolstoy - 62 seconds. The same results that can lift the world record.
But in the world of a lot of powerful people on the grippers, which results in the Silver bullet we do not know.
Puskasu, Nathan, Vogt, Loewe.
I'm sure that Rich Williams, Snook, Brian Shaw - they are also interested. If you put a good prize at stake.It may be worth to organize such a tournament, inviting top. Who does not want to, he will not come.
Paul could make such a proposal, and may not take.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Alawadhi said:

Lol, no Paul didn't claim to clean the Millennium and TNS the #4. I was just being a jackass.

• Like 1

Paul, I assume although you aren't peaking on grippers right now, you can still ccs a 3.5.

Bader, why don't you ship Paul a stiff 3.5 you know the rating of, and have him take it out of the box and CCS it on camera?

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Anthony C. said:

Paul, I assume although you aren't peaking on grippers right now, you can still ccs a 3.5.

Bader, why don't you ship Paul a stiff 3.5 you know the rating of, and have him take it out of the box and CCS it on camera?

I've not trained them at all and won't until after worlds strongest hands as it's not an event in the contest, however i wouldn't do this anyway due to it being what i have already done in this video..

I've also done this same gripper no set on video. Also i've finished 1st in grippers each time i have competed in them, once beating mobster who has closed multiple #4's using wide sets in and out of competition, and once drawing with with him. Now even if i was at peak strength when i drew with him in worlds strongest hands, which completely was not the case, i had to use a new setting technique on the day with no practice, and had actually done 3 levels higher in training, but even if that was my top result, it's still = to a guy who's closed severl different #4's and has won a bunch of major grip contests. Surely anybody with half a brain cell would not question this stuff and realise i don't need to prove anything as it's already been done over and over. All it takes is a couple of seconds of thought to work this stuff out.

Paul my friend, were did I attack you? I said what you have claimed. What you also fail to understand is that training/gym lifts are not the same as comps. Also is your Axle from IM? See this makes a different (not saying it's easy but it makes a different). Now, again no one is saying you are not strong. You are. Happy? But when you talk as if you are the king of grip. With the feats mentioned by YOU not me. About Juha and his "easy" plates. Mikael (I got his approval to say this) and even you Paul mentioned few years back Juha's plates are easy. You just kept on saying but Mikael went and performed 4x10k eleiko plates and in return got Juha's respect. Only 3 people in the world did this I guess? Juha, Aaron, Mikael. I assume others like Laine, Mike Burke can do this lift too. So the question is, can you do these? Or you are not bothered to find those plates? I was being extremely fair to you. Gave you a nice holiday for you AND your wife 4-5 days to America. Get into a grip comp. Win it. Meet new people, Exceptionally strong people. Learn from their experience. And if you did win against them I will pay everything IN ADDITION to 500$ payment. Comon who else will offer you this? I am being not fair now? One more time, I am not attacking you but you fail to see that I am giving you a chance to be #1. But then again it's your choice. 

4 hours ago, Kashtan said:

This is the best deal, since I'm interested in the grip.
Why not organize a tournament for example Mighty Mitts, invite to the best grippermens of planet, pay their way.
Paul is the best training result is known - 66 seconds.
Vano Suhashvili - 63 seconds, Valery Tolstoy - 62 seconds. The same results that can lift the world record.
But in the world of a lot of powerful people on the grippers, which results in the Silver bullet we do not know.
Puskasu, Nathan, Vogt, Loewe.
I'm sure that Rich Williams, Snook, Brian Shaw - they are also interested. If you put a good prize at stake.It may be worth to organize such a tournament, inviting top. Who does not want to, he will not come.
Paul could make such a proposal, and may not take.

Such plan might take place but not anytime soon as I am very busy with some projects I am in to right now.

3 hours ago, Squeezus said:

Lol, no Paul didn't claim to clean the Millennium and TNS the #4. I was just being a jackass.

Lol, omg, I really thought he said it somewhere before hence me being so strict on seeing him prove himself besides what he already said he had done. (no hard feelings Paul I didn't know he was joking)

35 minutes ago, Anthony C. said:

I respect Paul's setting technique but we know it get's out of the frame so it won't be necessary. Plus certing the IM CoC #3.5 is better, free of cost, and UK have lots of judge so IM won't need too much time to find one. Plus no one talked about 3.5.

We spoke specifically on 500+ Axle. Easy SB WR after a heavy grip session. Pinch three wide slippery 15KGs. and wide paused set close of CoC #4 with both hands. That was the main discussion.

Sorry guys, I read the most recent comments on my phone and missed a few points, I guess.

Paul, I believe you've done everything you say. It's not like you're looking for recognition, you only talk about your strength in your own journal. Also I've seen your gripper videos before, I merely suggested it as he could be 100% positive there was no gripper tampering. But you're right, your contest feats speak for themselves.

Bader, I also understand why this is important to you, as well. If only I were on Paul's level, I would totally have you pay for me to travel around the world and compete in another country, possibly Finland. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Alawadhi said:

Paul my friend, were did I attack you? I said what you have claimed. What you also fail to understand is that training/gym lifts are not the same as comps. Also is your Axle from IM? See this makes a different (not saying it's easy but it makes a different). Now, again no one is saying you are not strong. You are. Happy? But when you talk as if you are the king of grip. With the feats mentioned by YOU not me. About Juha and his "easy" plates. Mikael (I got his approval to say this) and even you Paul mentioned few years back Juha's plates are easy. You just kept on saying but Mikael went and performed 4x10k eleiko plates and in return got Juha's respect. Only 3 people in the world did this I guess? Juha, Aaron, Mikael. I assume others like Laine, Mike Burke can do this lift too. So the question is, can you do these? Or you are not bothered to find those plates? I was being extremely fair to you. Gave you a nice holiday for you AND your wife 4-5 days to America. Get into a grip comp. Win it. Meet new people, Exceptionally strong people. Learn from their experience. And if you did win against them I will pay everything IN ADDITION to 500$ payment. Comon who else will offer you this? I am being not fair now? One more time, I am not attacking you but you fail to see that I am giving you a chance to be #1. But then again it's your choice. 

Such plan might take place but not anytime soon as I am very busy with some projects I am in to right now.

Lol, omg, I really thought he said it somewhere before hence me being so strict on seeing him prove himself besides what he already said he had done. (no hard feelings Paul I didn't know he was joking)

I respect Paul's setting technique but we know it get's out of the frame so it won't be necessary. Plus certing the IM CoC #3.5 is better, free of cost, and UK have lots of judge so IM won't need too much time to find one. Plus no one talked about 3.5.

We spoke specifically on 500+ Axle. Easy SB WR after a heavy grip session. Pinch three wide slippery 15KGs. and wide paused set close of CoC #4 with both hands. That was the main discussion.

You insulted me in a lot of ways, which surely you know, even implied i had lifted the 228kg axle a half inch of the ground and confused 500lbs for 200lbs - trolling surely. Since when did i say i don't understand what competition is or imply anything alike? I've competed in sports since i have 7-8 years old, was a national champion by age 12, have competed thousands of time since then. I have never ever claimed to do anything i have not done in a contest, or out of a contest. Again, i never said the three 15's i lifted were slippy, the ones i have got 6 inch up are a little slippy but not terrible as years of use. The six 5kg i've only ever had 6 inch up are very slippy and my 20kg plates feel like they are coated in butter but the others are ok just not perfect fit. My axle is watsons gym 2" axle, none knurled, weighs 10kg, rated to 330kg.

• Like 1

Insane strong #3.5 CCS slowly controlled close. Axle is also world level, crazy strong.
Why don't you ignore the haters it's not worth the energy I would think. 

• Like 1

Yeah maybe but it's not them that bother me, if it was private messages i wouldnt bother but i don't want other people reading my log to think what they state as truth is in fact truth when it's actually completely false and not what i said at all.

If by insulting you mean what I have offered you am sure most board members here would love being "insulted" 

Have nothing else to say. Have a good day

I've tried the longest to steer clear of this, but, I just can't help myself...

First off, I understand I have absolutely NO WEIGHT to chime in here onthis board (or even in life in general :D ). But, I can't see this travesty go on and not at least say something... 
Secondly, I have only the highest of respect and opinion of just about everyone on this board, so, I actually don't want to, and sure as hell don't see any reason to, step on peoples toes, but, it seems like it is something that is just generally nowadays just about the easiest thing to do, write something like "nice bro" and you can be either attacked viciously due to someone (for some weird reason, most likely on his period at the moment and all the Ben&Jerry's is already eaten) taking it like a sarcastic insulting comment full of malicious intent and just getting their panties up their penile hole...so, enough about that, I am not here to bash anyone...

I would just like to see people coming around to actually starting to BELIEVE IN A MANS WORD for (bad word filter)s sake?!?!?!? what is wrong with everyone???

Like, to be honest, for one thing, sure, to say that Mr.X is training/lifting/videoing with "easy"plates is maybe something that will get people riled up, but, hey, it is just an opinion (if even that) formed on the basis of ones own opinion, I see nothing worse in that than someone saying; "yeah, sure, nice close, it sure was smashed close, but, what is the rating on that gripper" in regards to any number of gripper-vids out there where the person is using an unrated gripper, IT IS JUST TRAINING MAN!!!

But, back to the important part of my (probably) incredibly LOOOOONG rant... to have faith in a mans word... if you can not have faith in a mans word, how in the hell are you then EVER going to know if something is in one way or another unless you take the trip to the person you are "investigating" (i.e. bashing) and stay with them for? for arguments sake let's say...hmmm...at least for ~3months or so?
You'd need to let them have a chance to peak at whatever thing you don't trust in them ever having done (could be something they've done at their absolute best) and then you'd have to have them have the same (or better) cirucmstances leading up to it all... and then, you'd have to have them travel back in time to once again experience their younger self regarding recovery and so on...

Can you see my point here??? unless you CHOOSE to believe in a mans word regarding something you can never really know ANYTHING!!!
Video for proof??? well, that is just shit
judges for proof??? also shit, why would you believe in them anymore than the other guy??? people can be bought if for nothing else, people are biased as hell (as you all know).

I'll say let's just focus on bettering ourselves, take inspiration from other guys excelling, belive in a mans word and train hard??? I mean, if someone goes thru the trouble of faking a lot of shit for nothing but internet "fame" (as much fame as might come from grip-related stuff anyways) well, so let it be??? I mean, if someone says they can TNS #4 (once again, just to make sure no misunderstandings is happening, I understand no such claims has been made, at leat not in this thread :D ), I'd sure as hell would want to see it, but, I see no reason to not believe that person for no reason at all. I'd just take his word for it (if I feel it is reasonable) and just (bad word filter)ing get PSYCHED about that happening, adding fuel to my own workouts, adding strength to my beliefs about human potential and just generally inspire the shit ut of me!!!

Sure, if a stickfigure-like person (like myself) that I've heard nothing about and not gotten at least a glance in to this persons training one day just sent me a message on facebook saying "hey man, I've TNSd #4, it was easy" I'd say I would most likely doubt that claim... but, I would like to see people getting back once again to a point where an persons word ACTUALLY MEANS something again...

If for nothing else the simple fact that without that it is very hard to actually give serious and "hard" proof to anything... in my opinion at least... I mean, sure, you can go to lengths making sure everything is as equal as possible, that is a good thing, and I applaude it, such as the MM-ladder and such, that is great!!!
but, even with that???
first off, it is video, and, to be honest, there is a lot that can be done already there to fake stuff, IF YOU ACTUALLY WANT TO (but why the hell would you want to do that?!?!?!) 
secondly, sure, it is the same gripper getting shipped around, but, what if some dirt ends up caught in the spring for one person??? adding say 2lbs (which on that day ends up being exactly the amount needed to fail) that said dirt then pops out as the gripper is being released after that last tear-ful fail???
Not trying to bash anything here, just trying to point out the futility of trying to prove stuff...

sorry for the rant, all I really wanted to say was that, I for one, am happy for all the inspiration that everyone is offering up thru their respective training logs, and, I would just like to see people be at least close to as supportive as they are to going for the kill for no apparent reason. Would hate to NOT being able to follow for instance Pauls training (or any one else for that matter) over here for just some random bickering about this and that...

once again, sorry for this, had a lot more to say, but, somewhere enough is enough... dinner is calling :D

Kind regards 
/peter