PeterSweden

Forgot to wright what I did yesterday.

Bench maxout.

Grippers;

5 TNS@coc1,5

2 TNS@coc2

1 MMS@coc2,5

Righty;

1@ BB GM in a hoseclamp that I had set up for my left hand.

@BB Elite hoseclamped to 21,4mm; 1,1,0 PB

Then I tried TNS @ coc2,5 and almost almost got it.

Some overcrushing on BB GM

Lefty;

BB GM hoseclamped to like 15mm; 3x0 all missed.

Have to clap it down alittle more. Missed by like 1-2 mm.

2-3x1 TNS@coc2

All overcrushed

Bent 2 reds in a row but the benching had me fatigued so I couldnt crush the second on down fully.

Im going to rest from RT and pinch until I can take BB Elite MMS and then I'll take up RT and 2h pinch again and rest from grippers until I reach my goals there.

• Like 1

Yesterday I did some 2h pinch on my 60mm pinchblock and got to about 85kg which is my PR and then I dropped to 73kg and repped the shit out of it 1 set. Forgot the reps but it was prolly some PR :P

Whats more important is that today I ordered a cert on the red nail! :)

Damn Im nervous already haha

• Like 2

Imma try ;)

I've read a few good articles latley;

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/cyberpump47.htm

Maybe I should amp up the frequency and volume in my training...

I remember I did this over a year ago;

http://www.atomgripz.co.uk/training.html

Might just try it again soon. I like hoseclamps and I usually never do any repwork. About time I tried that too :)

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/mashmonster46_knight.htm

One of my big idols gives his advice.

After reading articles like this for almost 3 hours straight now Im so pumped to try something new and I've gotten more inspiration than ever!

Im starting to think about doing RRBT.

Ahh yesterday I bought 2x MM1 rated at 155 and 157lbs from my favourite supplier Mr Cannon!

Hoping that these two mofos will help me close the gap between my 153lbs coc3 and my 161 bb elite.

Thanks Cannon for beeing the very top supplier of grippers, for having such great 'n fast service!

Im going to do the gripcomp with my friends at saturday and then on monday I will start the RRBTprogram. Im alittle nervous but Im going to make it!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Nice! I have a 155 lbs Ghp7 and it has a tuff sweep. Curious how the two grippers at same rating relate to each other. I know if I can CCS my Ghp7 consistantly, I am ready to take on the cert, the sweep is that hard. My MM2 should be around 163lbs and the gap between that one and my 169lbs BBE is still very big.

Edited by Geralt

Today we had the competition in my garden.

We were 11 guys who joined in.

I dont feel like posting all the scores but I can say this;

It took like 5-6 hours.

I came in on seconds place with a total of 42 points and my friend Petter won the comp on 46 points.

To give you an idea of what kind of freak he is;

He has size 11 workgloves, closed coc3 first time he tried grippers, pulls almost 80kilos in RT even tho he never trained for it!

Everyone gave it their best and we all had a great time!

We had a barbeque, grilling hamburgers!

The 5 events were;

Silverbullet hold with coc2 and a 2,5kg plate. I won it easy. Some ppl who were really new to grip and weak used coc1,5.

Hulahula pinching 2x10kg plates. I got 40 laps around the body and thought I had it but another friend stepped up and assrape me and got 50 reps! MOther Fer! :)

Sledgehammer lever against forehead 6 or 8 lbs sledge (dun remember), light to give every one a chance. I got 36 reps and won that event too.

Now Petter started to show his power! He beat us all with good margin in rackpull H4T with fat gripz extreme. We used 60kgs and he won with 1 minute 3 seconds.

I was burned from repping the sledge to failure twice and my right thumb (my strong hand) started to give in.

Maybe I coulda taken this event if I had not exhaused myself in the levering feat. I got 45seconds.

Last event was 3'' wristroller mounted in a rack, neck high.

Petter beat me with a hundredth of a second! Bitch Mofo! hahaha

We killed the others in this event.

So he beat me with 4 points and we both won 2 events each.

Now Im going to rest a few days and then Im starting the RRBT gripperprogram!

Later this autumn or next summer when we have the next comp Im going to win!

(bad word filter) Petter hahaha

Edited by NewGrippster
  • Like 2

Im starting the RRBT gripper-program as of today.

Did the first workout a couple of hours ago.

Felt good!

I'll wright those sessions in another log, only for those whom also purchased the program.

Atm I can MMS my coc3 righty and my coc2,5 lefty.

We'll see after the program is over :)

• 3 weeks later...

After RRBT is over I want to cert GHP7 and MM0!

Im in day2 phase3 atm.

77 days left of the program and then a couple of weeks off from training then CERT time :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Today I was training my RRBT session of the day and I had two friends over for coffey and grippers :)

One of them closed an easy coc3 the first time he tried grippers.

I had him try coc3,5 and he failed hard to even set it in his hand.

He told me that I wouldnt be able either so I took the gripper and set it down so hard that it closed ;) and held it at like 5mm from closed for multiple seconds before I let it up.

It was EASY to set it, its rated at 180lbs from cannon.

I wonder what I will be able to do with it after RRBT is over and I have gotten a couple of weeks of total rest.

• Like 1

Yesterday I did 130kg 1rm benchpress and almost 3 reps with 50kg weight hanging between my legs while dipping! :) Im 100kg bw.

Yesterday I did 130kg 1rm benchpress and almost 3 reps with 50kg weight hanging between my legs while dipping! :) Im 100kg bw.

Very impressive man i really like dips and pull ups with weights.

Very impressive man i really like dips and pull ups with weights.

I really like dips, they are coming along well but chinups and pullups, amagad, Im wondering if I have some brain damage that prevents me from getting strong in that apartment :)

Ahh, first day of the peaking phases today and I were like 2mm from closing my 161lbs elite and I could MMS cheatclose my 180lbs coc3.5 and then I crushed it, it stopped opening at about 9 mm!

This is a huge increase!

Lefty I almost closed BB GM and helt coc3 almost shut after cheating it closed.

Also huge increase.

I want to see these upcoming 2 phases ~ 20 days of peaking on the RRBTprogram! This will be interesting!

• 5 weeks later...

I maxed out on grippers the other day, I closed my MM1 rated at 157lbs righty. Smashed it hard.

Missed my BB Elite rated at 161lbs by a hair, less than a hair. I think I could have taken it.

From a paralell set.

I will now rest a few more days and try to heal up from this flu thing that broke out the day after I maxed on grippers, and after that I will do the RTprogram that some of the gripbardmembers are doing.

Im really looking forward to it!

When the RTprogram is over I will try KTA.

Edited by NewGrippster
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On friday Im starting Squatmores RTprogram.

I maex out a couple of days ago while still sick. Tried benching but I was really tired. Got some low weights for reps as warmup and maxed 70 kilo.

Had I been fresh and "on fire" maybe I coulda gotten coser to 80kg.

It was a long time ago since I did any RTwork so I'll keep 70 as my max.

Low weights in benching and maxed 70 on RT. Im like 130kg in bench. Got it all messed up in my last comment.

• 1 month later...

Next year I plan to do this but its not written in stone;

January february; Chez's dropsetprogram for grippers

March april; Squatmore's RTprogram again cause it has made med stronger than ever in RT. I really really believe in this program. Thanks dude!

May June; Moderate gripper training and steelbending. Gonna train and try to cert some FBBC steel.

July august; Squatmore's RTprogram again. Im going to hunt that 90kg mark and then 100kg. Aiming to beat the Swedish record one day!

The rest of the year I will somehow aim for the goals I didnt reach.

Might be either bending, grippers, pinch or RT.

Assistance exercises will be hub, pinch, sledges, my chris rice climber curl unit (its awsome).

Im so excited to see what next year has to bring!

• Like 1

Damn. I've found another item that I want to purchase :)

At first I was looking to get the wrist developer from david horne but the shop has been down for a while so that was put on hold.

Then I started looking at blockweights from gladiatorgrip.

Now I found another nice item. A 2h pinch euro apparatus from jedd johnson.

I might be getting them all in the near future :)

Gotta see what costs the most first.