Feedback | What Grippers Do You Want?

Cannon

Ok... well... I am going to send the grippers this upcoming week... then find out what numbers you assign them and order at least a couple more

Something like here, in Denis hand

Holy crap! that guy had some huge hands!

so Cannon, can I send in all my own grippers, get them calibrated, get the numbers off the phone before shipping back, then buy some more numbers and have them shipped? Very cool you provide this service now. It's fun to be back on the Gripboard and seeing new companys etc... it's been a looooooooooooooooooooooong time for me

I didn't see this until now, sorry! Right now I just don't have capacity to rate anything except grippers for orders. Sorry!

• 2 weeks later...

shucks.. bummer.. like I said I wanted to send mine in, get them calibrated and buy a couple more... I will definetly pay per calibration of each gripper... if you don't do this do you know someone that does?

• 2 weeks later...

Cant you get IMPS and red nails? :)

• 3 weeks later...

I would buy a 2hp

And BB 5/8 grippers

• 4 weeks later...

Have you ever considered carrying IMTUG? Can you rate something like that?

We've considered it. But they cost the same as regular grippers and, in my opinion, you be much better off using a lighter standard gripper or a Zenith. There doesn't seem to be enough demand to justify bringing them in. Right now we do not have plans to carry these.

We've considered it. But they cost the same as regular grippers and, in my opinion, you be much better off using a lighter standard gripper or a Zenith. There doesn't seem to be enough demand to justify bringing them in. Right now we do not have plans to carry these.

Yea, I bought the Zenith Agility and use it for pinch work, but any other full sized gripper is probably too hard to pinch for me. Besides the IMTUGs, I guess I wish Manus would make another run of Animal Hunters. I feel like I missed the boat on that one.