King King Grip

JakeNS

If your hands are not tiny (as in under 7") then building a 300-350 axle should be absolutely possible... but the wrists and forearms HAVE to be very strong.

It was my secret plan to make my wrists and forearms stronger to be able to lift more in king kong :angry2: . Now everybody knows it.

sorry to let people in on your little secret

i honestly think there is something to this and you think you're a funny guy to make me sound like captain Obvious... but i think a lot of people out there are focusing on hands hands hands and not realizing that squeezing power can only be harnessed by supporting power

Ok, that was too complicated joke for a written form. Apology if i ruined your point.

I really think that you have point here. Personally i have found wrist curls great way to train for thumbless deadlifts and one-arm deadlifts and my theory is that it works for axle also.

It's cool man, I got the satire but I thought it was a jab at the simplistic point I was making on forearm strength. I think everyone here knows forearm and wrist strength are the keys to success, but there are varying opinions on how to train it. The point I was making in answering the question of this thread is that smaller lifts like hubs and grippers build overall forearm strength much slower than pinch and thickbar.

Much like leg raise machines won't build you a 600lb squat, grippers and hub won't carryover to much else in gripsport.