Tom's Training

Tom Scibelli

if you get that ghp 7 ob video it's good for the MM0 as well. can't remember if you have that or not.

if you get that ghp 7 ob video it's good for the MM0 as well. can't remember if you have that or not.

Brent, I was able to get the MM0 with my #3. If everything goes good this week I'll be sending you a blob lift video.

• Like 1

Finally done with a de-loading week :grin:

1/29/13

Axle Deadlift: 5X190, 5X220, 10X245

Ab wheel roll outs: 15, 15, 15, 15, 18

Rolling Thunder:6X3X110#

Mixed oly bar Deadlift:9X390

Good Mornings:12X145,12X145,12X145,14X145

Some wrist roller work

1/30/13

Bench:5X170, 5X195, 11X220

Inch trainer rows:5X10X50#

Push-ups:15, 15,15,15,20

Blobs:5X29.5, 2X35, 1X41, 1X46(LH) missed RH

sledge work and dry wall lifts

I just saw that you qualified for nationals. Congrats! I Look forward to meeting and competing with you in June.

Thanks Chez, I'm still not 100% certain because of my work schedule but I wanted to at least qualify to give me the chance to go if something opened up at.

I need to get my butt in gear and qual too...

Big congrats dude

Thanks bro. You'll definitely do it. If you close the MM1 that's an automatic qualifier.

2/2/2013

Squats: 5X220,5X250,14X285

Sit-ups:15,15,15,15,28

Axle PowerCleans:3X195,3X195,3X195

GHR:5,5,5,5,6

Various types of pullups:5X10

Grippers: made 4 attempts on the GHP7 with the set block, couldn't get it, I feel like I've kinda stalled on grippers, but all my other lifts are up so I'm too worried about it.

2/4/2013

Axle Press: 5X125,5X145,6X160

Pull-ups:10,10.10.10.18

Press:5X10X95#

Blobs:15X1X35#

TTK:2X15X15#

2/9/2013

Felt pretty strong tonight, squatted 300X11 on my last set and closed my MM2 replica for the first time. It was actually the first time I've used a tetting gripper and I really liked the feel of them. I just ordered an elite from cannon powerworks, so i'm pumped to start working with that when it comes.

http://youtu.be/Ty8jeVl8qEs

Nice close! Keep working hard.

Nice close! Keep working hard.
Strong workout altogether!

Thanks Chez and Jason!

Gotta love gripper PRs right after a squat PR. Great work man and nice close!

Thanks Dan, I definately feel the strongest on grippers on squat days.

• 2 weeks later...

Been de-loading this past week. I did give my elite a couple squeezes though yesterday, the video I took looked like it closed but I couldnt feel the handles touch. Ill probably give grippers a two week break then come back to then hard.

• 2 weeks later...

3/2/13

Squat:5X225,5X265,14X295

trainer inch cleans:4X3X70#

Situps:5X15

GHR:5,5,5,5,7

various pull-ups:5X10

Grippers: Right hand started to hurt on my first GHP attempt so I decide to just give grippers a break for the week. Then I decide to pick up a yellow nail that was already in wraps (I had bought the "bag-o-nails" around x-mas, bend the white and green nails no problem, yellow one stopped me in my tracks though, so I haven't touch it until today) something just clicked and I was able to bend it! So I tried the blue. I wouldn't move, so I wrapped a shammy around the IM pads and I was able to bend it. Then I took the shammy off and tried again with just the IM pads and I got it! I was pretty pumped and made me want to dive into bending.

3/4/13

Press:5X125,5X145,6X165

Pullups(2" bar): 10,10,10,10,19.

Press:4X10X100#, 16X100

Blob:1X36, 1X41, 1X41, missed 46# (was not feeling strong on blobs today)

Bending:1Xgreen, 1Xyellow, 1Xblue, 1X60D, 1X60D (both are PRs if a 60D is harder than a blue, it felt a little harder, not sure though)

I'm pretty excited about bending. Hopefully I can built up slowly and not get hurt. Going to be reading a lot of peoples bending logs now.

I'm pretty excited about bending. Hopefully I can built up slowly and not get hurt. Going to be reading a lot of peoples bending logs now.

Good job on the blue nail! I highly recommend Jedd's Nail Bending E-Book. Be prepared....bending is addicting!!

Good job on the blue nail! I highly recommend Jedd's Nail Bending E-Book. Be prepared....bending is addicting!!

Thanks John, I'm going to get Jedd's book, I've heard nothing but good things. I think I'm already addicted lol.

Get the DVD instead. Its better and I know cause I have both hehe

easier to understand what he means if you watch clips

• Like 1

I don't have the nailbending book or DVD, but I have Jedd's horseshoe bending DVD, and it is an excellent resource. Very informative and well put together. So I can imagine his nail bending products to be equally good and helpful.

• Like 1

Get the DVD instead. Its better and I know cause I have both hehe

easier to understand what he means if you watch clips

I don't have the nailbending book or DVD, but I have Jedd's horseshoe bending DVD, and it is an excellent resource. Very informative and well put together. So I can imagine his nail bending products to be equally good and helpful.

Thank guys, I just bought the ebook and am reading through it now, if I can't grasp it I'll go back for the DVD.

• 2 weeks later...

I started taking a class at night for the military, it has kinda messed up my training schedule a little. I'll have to work out on base one day a week :glare: The only good thing about that is they have a reverse hyper there which is awesome for my lower back. So this will be my new schedule until this class is over:

Monday(After work @home gym)

Press(5/3/1)

Pullups(2" thick bar)

Press 5x10

Bending

Tuesday(during lunch @base gym)

Deadlifts(5/3/1)

Weighted Situps

Rolling thunder

Reverse Hyper

Grippers

(I have to bring grippers and RT and loading pin in a gym bag)

Wednesday-Rest

Thursday(during lunch @home gym)

Bench(5/3/1)

Inch DB rows

pushups

Bending

Friday-Rest

Saturday(@home gym)

Squats(5/3/1)

Situps for reps

pullups

GHR

either grippers or bending can't decide which one to do yet.

Yesterday 3/16/13

Squats:5X260, 3x295, 10x330

Situps: 15,15,15,15,34

Pullups:5x5--wasn't feeling strong on these today

GHR:5,5,5,5,8.

Bending:2xgreen, 1x7"x1/4" hrs,1x60D sprial, 1x60D, 1x6"x1/4" grade5, 1x5.5"x1/4" grade5.

• 3 months later...

Decided to do some farmers walks with a 30# 2nd gen blob and my 85# inch trainer, I haven't touched blobs in a few months, I going to try and work them into my training.

http://youtu.be/ZXExC15jsZ4