Probably Posted Before....denis Cyplenkov’s Hands

Bill Piche

He looks like a huge midget, does that happen on HGH?

It'll enlarge your extremities to cause the midget appearance. I imagine HGH was used in his case.

maybe his parents were effected by chernobyl and its genetic? Ignore me if I'm wrong, just a thought!

Edited by JoshW

It'll enlarge your extremities to cause the midget appearance. I imagine HGH was used in his case.

Because of the absence of the Ronnie Coleman pot belly, I always figured it was mostly acromegaly.

I know a few people who have used it alot and they look funny as hell after 10+ years on and off it.

Big nose, ears, jaw and hands is what I've seen. I havent seen any midget features.

I'm not sure of his situation but I've read HGH at one time but it might not be right. He might look like a big midget because he's so thick. Everything's so thick on him it makes his limbs look shorter. A 25" Corp would anyone's arm look stumpy :)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

has Dennis ever officially attempted to close a CoC 3/3.5/4?