California Grip And Mas 1/19/14

daniel reinard

An update for California competitors, plans are in the works for the next comp to be 1/19/2014 in Santa Cruz. Clay Edgin and I have discussed doing a grip comp and a MAS comp that day, together. It'll be an opportunity to allow both sports to cross over and experience the other if they so choose. The grip and MAS events will be seperate so if you just want to do one event then that is ok. Stay tuned for further info!

• Like 2

We are seeking to be a sancioned World Armlifting Assoc comp. The Armlifting official lifts for a comp are RT, Silver Bullet, and IM axle. We can then add more events to that. IM pinch block and a sledge choke lift among others are being considered. What this does is enable a true international association where people can qualify to compete at the World Championships. This year's ad http://www.xsportnews.com/armwrestling/results-world-armlifting-championships-2013/

• Like 1

Danial - the sledge choke is a fun event - and runs very quickly. It does give some rather unique sore spots the next few days though. I sincerely hope you can incorporate the IM Pinch Block into a competition setting - I look forward to seeing what people can do with it.

We are seeking to be a sancioned World Armlifting Assoc comp. The Armlifting official lifts for a comp are RT, Silver Bullet, and IM axle. We can then add more events to that. IM pinch block and a sledge choke lift among others are being considered. What this does is enable a true international association where people can qualify to compete at the World Championships. This year's ad http://www.xsportnews.com/armwrestling/results-world-armlifting-championships-2013/

I like all these events including the IM pinch block. This sounds like a great idea.

The comps will be 1/18/14. Not the 19th. Change of date.

http://www.santacruzstrength.com/blog/2013/11/21/cas-strongest-hands-and-mas-wrestling-tourney.html

Now that we set a date and comp there will be a thread for that comp.

Edited by daniel reinard