Leather Wraps Advice

CANCRUSHER

What are you gonna do?

You're not buying a gayass purse are ye :)?

• Like 1

I just ordered mine from fbbc.

On 12/11/2013 at 2:10 PM, NewGrippster said:

What are you gonna do?

You're not buying a gayass purse are ye :)?

No i just wanna go after the koab ahahah.

On 12/11/2013 at 2:23 PM, Joshua87 said:

I just ordered mine from fbbc.

I got a pair of those and they are not good:just too soft.

Edited by CANCRUSHER

I have never ordered them from anywhere else, I think Tom Schibelli orders from there he

could help proble help.

I did order from here, but the suede I ordered wasn't as thick as I would've liked (it's thicker than FBBC suede though). Looking back I should've called them and asked what kind of thicker leather they had.

Hey CC get the shoulder instead of a full side... you'll save a lot of $$! I paid only $55 for a shoulder just recently. I got the 6-7oz too, however looking back I should've gotten the 5-6oz stuff. It's actually too thick & I can't get the wraps tight as I like em'... have to chalk the hell outta them! Good luck bro!

• Like 1

I think I might see if the Amish will sell me some leather

I could use some good thick wraps myself.

Have you tried anywhere locally cancrusher?

Hey CC get the shoulder instead of a full side... you'll save a lot of $$! I paid only $55 for a shoulder just recently. I got the 6-7oz too, however looking back I should've gotten the 5-6oz stuff. It's actually too thick & I can't get the wraps tight as I like em'... have to chalk the hell outta them! Good luck bro!

Seems that the shoulder is out of stock.

By the way i wont pay 100 bucks for some leather.

I think I might see if the Amish will sell me some leather

I could use some good thick wraps myself.

Have you tried anywhere locally cancrusher?

Always remember i am from italy:they dont even know what a (bad word filter)ing edgin is.

Guys seems that the best is this:Craftsman Oak Tooling Side 4 to 5 oz.

Man why everything is so (bad word filter)ing expensive in this (bad word filter)ing world?

(bad word filter).

Yeah that is way too much for wraps I wouldn't pay that

Did you try asking on benders battlefield to see if any of the guys have some extra thick wraps they are willing to part with?

I saw tommy jennings sold some nice wraps on here not that long ago he might have some also.

There is a leather store walking distance from my house I will ask them tomorrow where to find some 5/64" leather or if they have some

Edited by Stephen Ruby

Guys seems that the best is this:Craftsman Oak Tooling Side 4 to 5 oz.

Man why everything is so (bad word filter)ing expensive in this (bad word filter)ing world?

(bad word filter).

Yeah that is way too much for wraps I wouldn't pay that

Did you try asking on benders battlefield to see if any of the guys have some extra thick wraps they are willing to part with?

I saw tommy jennings sold some nice wraps on here not that long ago he might have some also.

There is a leather store walking distance from my house I will ask them tomorrow where to find some 5/64" leather or if they have some

I asked there man but got no answer.

By the way for now i am really focusing on powerlifting so bending is not my main goal.

While I have never bent a single price of metal I would think any shoe repair shop should be able to get any type of leather you would want.

Hey tentacle,

Cowhide shoulders run about 6-7 sq ft each. That would be plenty of wraps to last you!

I usually cut mine 12x4" so yer looking at least 5-6 pair of wraps if you cut them right.

http://shopping.yahoo.com/770991367-tandy-leather-factory-404001-cowhide-suede-trim-piece-812x11-1pkg/

I have used these for at least 8 years on horseshoes and bars. I think I have gone through about 4 or 5 sets in that time. Get 2 and cut down the middle to make a double wrap that is about 1"1/4" when warped up. I have bent my big DS5 and Xstr 5 shoes in these before and I certed my Grand Bastard and Big Shinny Bastard with theses. I know they are no KOAB But the wraps worked good for me on most of my stuff. I do have a set of single 1"1/4" wraps I got off the battlefield for shoe certs.