Az Cactus Grip 2013 Results

acorn

Stephen, looks like it might take me a little longer than expected. My ebook rough draft was on my work computer so I have to start over.

- Aaron

Man that sucks to hear since you put in that work for everyone and lost it. No worries though take your time though, and yeah I am 100% planning on coming next year with my sister.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Big belated congrats to all the competitors! Sounds like a great contest. My in-laws are in Mesa until around November...might have to visit a few of you AZ guys.

• Like 3

Aaron, when I go to the grip sport site and hit 2hp weight classes, I come up as lifting 203, but the other page has me at 223.77 which is correct.

Aaron, when I go to the grip sport site and hit 2hp weight classes, I come up as lifting 203, but the other page has me at 223.77 which is correct.

I think I know the answer, but Aaron can correct me if I'm wrong. Your lift of 203 was performed at a contest where you officially weighed in for the 120k weight class. Your heavier lift was apparently performed at a contest where there was no official weigh-in, hence being placed in the Open division. I've had the same scenario play out with me. I weighed around 200 when I pulled something like 227 or 228, but because I didn't weigh-in officially I was placed in the Open division on the top 50 list only. Sorry in advance, Parris, if this doesn't describe your particular situation.

That sounds right Eric. I don't remember us weighing in at CGC.

Oh, ok

Yep Eric is correct. The top 50 list per event will show best result whether Open class or a Weight class. The Weight class list per event is just that. For performances that were in a weight class only.

- Aaron