Edgin Bend(7x5/16 Grade 5)

CANCRUSHER

Dam nice bro, I can't find a 7" 5/16 anywhere?

ya, you won't be able to find something like that in a local store. Hell, I haven't been able to find regular 1/4 x 6 inch Grade 5's or Grade 8's locally even in huge stores like Home Depot. I had to go to several stores in the area just to find 1/4 x 6 inch grade 2 bolts when I was starting. People order the bigger bolts online. FBBC sells them and there are other stores as well.

Here there is the video.Next week 6.5 goes down.

http://youtu.be/Is3PIrWRGN4

Great Bend dude! That is a real elite level bend and you destroyed it. I have one that I want to attempt one day but I'm not ready for that yet.

Ok Chez thanks, I have only found 1/4 grade 2 in 6" anything else is 5in.

I can get you some I sent him a few a while back it looks like one of the triangle edgins my local shop has. PM me I still have a couple and I haven't bent in a while so it would literally be a waste of time to try right now for myself. I can send you one or two free with a letter. -it shouldn't rip for domestic I'll tape it done it before with another member on BB-

Thanks guys my strength is going up nicely:closed my super elite i am gonna train mainly bending and hopefully get some serious cert.

Edited by CANCRUSHER

I would imagine you will be able to cert on alot of things,

What is your SE rated?

I would imagine you will be able to cert on alot of things,

What is your SE rated?

I dont know man but its very hard feels about 195.

• Like 1

Wow mine is 197 and i can get it a little passed parallel.

What do you mean?

What do you mean?

I mean that you should do something like 6x4,5x5 or 4x6 with light grippers trying to be as fast as you can;

you can also use filed grippers or strapholds.

I dont see the point to train over and over with a gripper you cant close.

• Like 1

I don't train witg my SE, I train with my filed 2, coc 2.5, 3 and a elite.

However i do heavy negitives with my coc 3.5.

I have always used a goal gripper and ended up closing

that way.

Awesome bend Ronnie!

That is my next challenge bar for sure!! Are those wraps BB leathers or suede? ?

Awesome bend Ronnie!

That is my next challenge bar for sure!! Are those wraps BB leathers or suede? ?

They are BB wraps+DH suede.

I would like to have some good,stiff leather wraps but i cant find them anywhere.

Ron, I heard David Horne sells good leathers although I've never tried them... you tried them?

I talked to Mike sharky & he suggested using double IMP's for hard steel such as the edgin! I'm gonna try that & let you guys know how it goes!

Ron, I heard David Horne sells good leathers although I've never tried them... you tried them?

I talked to Mike sharky & he suggested using double IMP's for hard steel such as the edgin! I'm gonna try that & let you guys know how it goes!

I got two pairs of his wraps and use them a lot but its light suede not leather;

if you search on the tube the best bends like koab,gold nail,square atc,all this stuff was bent in doubles leather.

Try asking Richard Bean on Steelbenders. I believe he has used some leather like that on some of his bends.