Jordan's Mm0 Certification

Jordan Rechsteiner

My name is Jordan Rechsteiner and as per the rules of the MashMonster, I am formally declaring my desire to certify on the MM0. Thank you

-Jordan

Nice! You're a contributor right? I'm on my iPod and it does not show those banners.

Yes contributor level 1 I just got it a day or two ago. I am sending the link to Bill now :) I hope its what he wants.

• 4 years later...
26 minutes ago, Ruslan said:

Привет! Ребята подскажите,за сетрификацию мм0,нужно платить деньги?

To certify on the MM0 all you need is any #3 or GHP7 using a mms set (here is a link to the current rules in place for certifying http://www.mashmonster.com/rules.html and the set used http://www.mashmonster.com/set/) , film the attempt and send it to Wannagrip. It will be sent to the judges and they will review if it's good or bad. There is no fees for this level. When you go for the MM1 and higher, there will be fees according to where you are in the world. You will have to make sure you get the package insured before sending it back.