Hercules | Huge Discount

Cannon

Yeah, get your stocking stuffers now. :santa:

For that Silverback Gorilla in your life. :flowers:

• Like 1

I've always wanted one of these because of the cool factor. Is this price only for a limited time?

To me it sounds like this spring stock was expensive for Warren to buy and he wanted to burn through his stock because it was just sitting around. These are also labor intensive because it's so hard to drill through the massive spring. I got the impression Warren was going to use the success of this sale as feedback on whether he should order more Hercules stock. Having said that, I don't know how much stock he still has. We ordered 12 of them at the lower price and he has not said yet that no more are available.

The price will remain low as long as we're getting the lower price from Warren.

Maybe PimpGrip will place a bulk order, you know, for when the first one wears down.

• Like 2

Maybe PimpGrip will place a bulk order, you know, for when the first one wears down.

Pwn3d

• Like 2

BOOM!! Gotta watch those springs, if they weaken they will get too easy

Side note.. Has anyone even made that spring move just a little bit? I would imagine the spring would tear the handles open if a pneumatic or hydraulic press, or chimp grip when he closes it... I'd be curious to see if closing it is even possible by machine..

Edited by jvance
  • Like 1

Side note.. Has anyone even made that spring move just a little bit? I would imagine the spring would tear the handles open if a pneumatic or hydraulic press, or chimp grip when he closes it... I'd be curious to see if closing it is even possible by machine..

I hung 250# on the spring and did not note any handle movement. If there was, it was nominal.

• Like 1

I closed one the other day offhand but I dropped my camera off the penthouse roof top cause I was so excited!

• Like 2

Pwn3d

I closed one the other day offhand but I dropped my camera off the penthouse roof top cause I was so excited!

I literally laughed out-load at each individual post.

Edited by wulfgeat
  • Like 2

To date, only Chuck Norris, megatron, and chimp grip have been certified on this gripper. The certification grippers were flawlessly maintained so there is no question as to validity of the closes.

Edited by jvance
  • Like 3

To date, only Chuck Norris, megatron, and chimp grip have been certified on this gripper. The certification grippers were flawlessly maintained so there is no question as to validity of the closes.

The most amazing thing was that chimpgrip did his certification at 6:17 am that morning after doing alternating curls with 200 lb dumbbells, shrugging 400 lb dumbbells, and out wrestling a bear. When they finally took his picture, he was sitting at the kitchen table enjoying a well earned bowl of Mighty Wheaties and still wearing his superman pajamas!

Makes Holle look like a 3rd grader... Does warmup tns closes with his rusty worn out and poorly maintained BB pro and world class.. Hopefully the springs don't break...,

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

The most amazing thing was that chimpgrip did his certification at 6:17 am that morning after doing alternating curls with 200 lb dumbbells, shrugging 400 lb dumbbells, and out wrestling a bear. When they finally took his picture, he was sitting at the kitchen table enjoying a well earned bowl of Mighty Wheaties and still wearing his superman pajamas!

Hahaha!! I actually like these jokes lol

I may just place a bulk order, spring already wearing down on me

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...

Got my Hercules, thousands of years from now when they excavate my collection, they'll wonder whether old, primitive people were that strong.

Great service, Matt.

• Like 1