• 135 lbs for 1 set of 8
  • 225 lbs for 1 set of 5
  • 315 lbs for 1 set of 5
  • 405 lbs for 3 sets of 5
  • 315 lbs for 1 set of 10

Grippers

• CoC 2.5 130 lbs for 1 set of 5 PR
  • GM 141 lbs for 1 set of 1

I wasn't supposed to work grip today (seems to be a theme). On a whim I just picked up the 2.5 and closed it for 5. It felt horrible, my hands still hurt from bending and my wrists are a little sore. I closed the GM but it wasn't easy. This does tell me (other then I'm an idiot and should wait until I'm healed), that I am getting stronger. With a little more rest I think I will surprise myself.

October 14, 2014

Thick Gripz DL-

• 135 lbs for 1 set of 5
  • 225 lbs for 1 set of 5
  • 245 lbs for 1 set of 3
  • 255 lbs for 1 set of 1
  • 225 lbs for 1 set of 5
  • 225 lbs for 1 set of 3
  • 225 lbs for 1 set of 1

Hockey Puck Hub

• 25 lbs for 2 sets of 3
  • 35 lbs for 1 set of 1
  • 30 lbs for 1 set of 5
  • 30 lbs for 1 set of 4
  • 30 lbs for 1 set of 2

TTK

• 20 lbs for 1 set of 10
  • 25 lbs for 1 set of 6
  • 25 lbs for 1 set of 4
  • 20 lbs for 3 sets of 10

EYHB

• White- 1 set of 15
  • Green- 1 set of 15
  • Yellow- 1 set of 15
  • Blue- 1 set of 15
  • Red- 1 set of 10
  • Yellow- 1 set of 20
  • Blue- 1 set of 20
  • Like 1

October 15, 2015

Squats

• 225 lbs for 1 set of 10
  • 315 lbs for 1 set of 5
  • 385 lbs for 1 set of 3
  • 435 lbs for 1 set of 4
  • 435 lbs for 1 set of 2
  • 405 lbs for 2 sets of 5

My son woke up so I didn't get to bench like I wanted but I will get that in tomorrow. I am going out of town for the weekend (Friday through Sunday) so I will take that time off of grip. I will try and strength train at the gym in the hotel and then hit grip hard when I return.....

You are one powerful dude!

Thanks man

I thought I was done with grip until Monday but it turned out one of the kids at work was interested in the fat gripz. We did a farmers carry with 45 lbs. dumbbells. We walked until they dropped and then the other person would pick them up and continue until he dropped them. This wasn't something I would do often but I got a crazy burn out of it. Intense......

October 16, 2014

Bending

• Pre bent yellow nail- bent
  • pre bent L DR (bent around 10 degrees)- bent
  • pre bent M DR (bent around 10 degrees)- bent
  • 5/16 X 7in HRS (it is the welding stuff, didn't flake and was the same shape as DR when bent so I guess its CRS actually)- bent
  • Failed Red Nail
  • 5/16 X 7 in HRS- failed

With this last workout I will be done grippers and bending until Monday... I have a major paper due by Tuesday so I plan on hitting grippers on Monday and then hitting them hard on Thursday...I sent my 3 out to get rated and the post office seems to have lost it so my plan on attempting a close on that is currently stalled...however the aggravation of them losing my gripper means I may get to buy a brand new 3...silver lining I guess

October 17,2014

Squats

• 135 lbs 1 set of 10
  • 405 lbs 3 sets of 5
  • 315 lbs 1 set of 12

Bench

• 45 lbs 1 set of 10 (stretching out)
  • 135 lbs 1 set of 10
  • 225 lbs 1 set of 10
  • 275 lbs 1 set of 10
  • 315 llbs 1 set of 5

I don't know if this is the place to do this but I want to say how awesome Cannon Powerworks is. I had an issue with the post office and sent CPW numerous emails....he responded fast every time and did everything I feel he could to help me out... fast responses and great respectful customer service....on a side note I got impatient with the post office and ordered a new CoC 3...so as soon as it gets here I will make an attempt to gauge where I am...thanks for reading my rant

October 18, 2014

1 Handed Dumbbell Curls

• 35 lbs.- 4 sets of 10

Lat Pull Downs

• lvl 5- 1 set of 8
  • lvl 8- 1 set of 8
  • lvl 11- 1 set of 8
  • lvl 13- 1 set of 3
  • lvl 10- 1 set of 8
  • lvl 11- 1 set of 6

Preacher Curl w/ Dumbbells

• 20 lbs.- 1 set of 8
  • 35 lbs- 3 sets of 8 left/ 1 set of 8 right/ 1 set of 7 right/ 1 set of 4 right

"Arnold" Curl

• 35 lbs. 1 set of 4
  • 20 lbs 3 sets of 8

Seated Rows

• lvl 8- 1 set of 8
  • lvl 11- 2 sets of 8
  • lvl 13- 1 set of 8

This was done at the hotel gym....it was a terrible gym...35 lbs. dumbbells is all they had and the machine I did the rows on left a lot to be desired...I hardly ever lift bicep's so I figured this was the time to do it

October 19, 2014

EYHB-

• White- 1 set of 15
  • Green- 1 set of 15
  • Yellow- 1 set of 15
  • Blue- 1 set of 15
  • Red- 1 set of 15

This was done traveling home...long ride figured I would hit some extensor work

I was supposed to do a gripper workout today but my new CoC 3 will be here tomorrow....I suspect it will be here after I go to work so I am planning on doing my workout on Wednesday...I think that will give me a good amount of rest plus I have an 8 page paper due tomorrow so I guess I should probably work on it...I think I will make a video of my CoC 3 attempt just to show the progress...unless I miss it by a huge amount then I will just hang my head in shame...

Warm up good, BELIEVE you will crush it, set it good and finish the job. Mental confidence plays a huge role in grip.

• Like 2

Warm up good, BELIEVE you will crush it, set it good and finish the job. Mental confidence plays a huge role in grip.

Thanks for the encouragement, I appreciate it

Kick that 3s ass today when you meet it!!!

• Like 1

So when I got out of work today my grippers were waiting for me....I received a rated #3....it rated at 138 lbs....without any warm up I picked it up and close it off handed....I have a video of a dominant hand close...but I feel like the challenge of the competition is compromised...I sent out the 3 I had been trying to close to get rated and the mail lost it...I am in the process of trying to recover it but I ordered this new one in its place...I was not expecting it to rate so low...I think I am probably somewhere in the high 140's to low 150's as far as crush strength... my question is should I submit it for a cert or is it too far of an outlier to count? I really would like to cert but I do not want it to be cheap...frustrated...any thoughts from the much more experienced?

Just ccs it for the cert, if you feel it is too light. That will take away any doubt.

It's just to get on the mm list. They don't examine the grippers. Appreciate the honesty, tho.

In theory- someone can put a 150 rating tag on a 138 gripper, and they wouldn't know. The mm they can control.

I think I would feel different if you had endless posts looking for a light 3!!! This came to you and it fits the requirments for MM0! Maybe this is why there is a level "0". MM1 will be the true challenge, a bigger gap to make up, but I'm sure this has been seen before.

Squish it and then we race to MM1!! Hopefully I MM0 in October as long as I receive a 109# no. 3!

Haha

• Like 1

I think I would feel different if you had endless posts looking for a light 3!!! This came to you and it fits the requirments for MM0! Maybe this is why there is a level "0". MM1 will be the true challenge, a bigger gap to make up, but I'm sure this has been seen before.

Squish it and then we race to MM1!! Hopefully I MM0 in October as long as I receive a 109# no. 3!

Haha

Haha I can loan you one that is almost that light

Thanks for the feedback guys...I sent in an attempt...I'll post the video of the close whether it passes or not...I'm not considering this a win in the race for me...When we are all MM0 we will race to MM1...this just feels dirty but due to a lot of setbacks the Coc 3 I have is the 138....race to MM1 soon

well done buddy welcome to the #3 closers club ;) don't worry about the strength of the #3. A #3 is respectable regardless of whether it's 138 or 158!

well done buddy welcome to the #3 closers club ;) don't worry about the strength of the #3. A #3 is respectable regardless of whether it's 138 or 158!

Thanks for the support man

A 3 is a 3 bro!

EXACTLY!!! and there is only one MM1!!!