Sorinex Mighty Mitts Loading Pin

Chez

Thinking of picking up one of these loading pins since the only 2 I have right now are made for standard weights. How tall is the Sorinex Loading pin? Is it 15 inches tall like the Ironmind Olympic loading pin? I couldn't find the height listed in the product description.

Our loading pin for Olympic plates has a shaft length of 12 inches plus a carabiner hook tab of 1 1/2". With Olympic plates it can be loaded with standard 45 lb plates to 360lb( 8 plates)

Chez, it ships free this weekend!

Nice! Thanks for the heads up Gerry.

Our loading pin for Olympic plates has a shaft length of 12 inches plus a carabiner hook tab of 1 1/2". With Olympic plates it can be loaded with standard 45 lb plates to 360lb( 8 plates)

Thanks a lot for the response Richard.

360# isn't much I know Chez - but you could get by maybe on the coin or hub lift :).

• Like 1

360# isn't much I know Chez - but you could get by maybe on the coin or hub lift :).

haha. Too bad I can't make it for Gripmas. I have always wanted to go. This contest would have been perfect for me since its all 1 handed lifts but I'm getting ankle surgery in a week. Once I recovery I really want to make it out for your contest Chris. Hopefully you will do 1 hand lifts again since its better for my ankle.

haha. Too bad I can't make it for Gripmas. I have always wanted to go. This contest would have been perfect for me since its all 1 handed lifts but I'm getting ankle surgery in a week. Once I recovery I really want to make it out for your contest Chris. Hopefully you will do 1 hand lifts again since its better for my ankle.

Good Luck with the ankle - what's going on with it? We'll miss you!

Edited by climber511

Good Luck with the ankle - what's going on with it? We'll miss you!

Its mostly a genetic problem. I was born with flat feet and my left ankle in particular pronates in very badly. It never really bothered me my whole life until after that First grip competition I went to at Andrew's gym where we met. It has held me back ever since. I started to train my legs harder after that to get stronger for future competitions. I partially tore a tendon in my ankle since my foot mechanics stink. They are putting a titanium implant in my left ankle to fix the problem and put my foot and ankle in proper alignment. Its suppose to be a lifetime fix.

Edited by Chez