2hp 165#

David Mitti

Nice bro! I would like to try 2hp, what all do i need for the setup?

Nice lift David! What width are you using?

Thanks Josh!

- A pipe at 3' length or close

- spinner collars

- Euro plates(got mine from David Horne)

- Filler discs for making device adjustable for a comfortable width.(Rubber ,wood,what ever you can cut to size)

Also I know Jedd Johnson sells a nice Euro pinch set up..

Thanks bro!

52mm.

I started out with 52, which felt OK, until I got up around 140-145. Then I started messing around with 46, which felt awkward the first few times (not even able to get 135), but now feels perfect. This thing really is trial-and-error and analysis ... and addicting!

Thanks Josh!- A pipe at 3' length or close- spinner collars- Euro plates(got mine from David Horne)- Filler discs for making device adjustable for a comfortable width.(Rubber ,wood,what ever you can cut to size)Also I know Jedd Johnson sells a nice Euro pinch set up..
Thanks bro!52mm.[/quoteThanks man i plan to try it.

David, try widening your stance and take a about a six inch step forward. This will allow you to put more lat and tricep pressure into your lower arms. Think of your thumbs as the fulcrum where your full upper body's strength is applied. When I pinch I try to stand way over it and when it comes up I try to tilt it back and behind me. Great work!

• Like 1

David, try widening your stance and take a about a six inch step forward. This will allow you to put more lat and tricep pressure into your lower arms. Think of your thumbs as the fulcrum where your full upper body's strength is applied. When I pinch I try to stand way over it and when it comes up I try to tilt it back and behind me. Great work!

Thanks for the tips Jon!!!