Card Tearing By Jedd Johnson

Bill Piche

• 14 years later...

it's an excellent work I read it and I can confirm that you have hands of steel to tear

3 hours ago, steeve tremblay said:

it's an excellent work I read it and I can confirm that you have hands of steel to tear

I appreciate your positive words

The thing is a bible for card tearing, but a thing I find missing is how to do programming for card tearing. I am doing specific deck tearing two times per week before cardio and on different days some forearm training while in the gym. Any tips?

14 hours ago, Scottex92 said:

The thing is a bible for card tearing, but a thing I find missing is how to do programming for card tearing. I am doing specific deck tearing two times per week before cardio and on different days some forearm training while in the gym. Any tips?

Programming any grip training or feat is tough without personal contact with the person. There are many variables that go along with it.

I'm my defense, in 2009, when the product was released, I barely knew anything about programming so I rarely included that in my old products.  My new products and the instruction I give on TheGripAuthority.com is a different story. 

So it's really up to the user to make good decisions and understand their limitations, and how much they actually have to do in order to make progress, unless they reach out for help in the firm of a coaching call, video tutorial, etc. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This was my  first grip related book I purchased. I was tearing decks of cards in no time. Solid book! Also, look at the nail bending book another solid buy. 

So, I blame @Jedd Johnson for getting me addicted to this stuff. 

• Like 1