Coc 3.5 Carlos F Rivera Pagan!

Cannon

Holly cow! He didn't look human in that dead lifting photo.

Is he a member? He mentions using the KTA program. Huge accomplishment though, also amazing how far he is in his development considering he is new to strength sports. The IPF is the best powerlifting organization also and to place in the top 10 at worlds is ridiculous.

wow, the COC #3.5 Cert is a huge accomplishment. I hope to get there one day.

Is he a member?

I recall reading posts he made on GripBoard. But not recently.

Interesting to hear his praise of the Grip Machine. Gotta get me one..

That's one strong man! Congratulations.

wow, the COC #3.5 Cert is a huge accomplishment. I hope to get there one day.

You'll get there man.

Is he a member? He mentions using the KTA program. Huge accomplishment though, also amazing how far he is in his development considering he is new to strength sports. The IPF is the best powerlifting organization also and to place in the top 10 at worlds is ridiculous.

Yup, he has...:)

Finally I closed for first time the #3.5 yesterday July 15, 2010. It was on week 4 of phase 1, I was feeling very very refreshed after the first 3 weeks. Actually it was a very hard 3 week phase 1, since I got to the point I couldn't pick up something with my hands without feel some pain from my hand calluses. But finally week 4 came (back down week), and actually since the second to third day I was starting to feel really refreshed, so at the beginning of the July 15 workout I decided to try the sucker(#3.5) and put my wife to look at it and she was more happy than I was to find out that the handles touched for about 2 to 3 seconds. I tried a second time and she told me that at first she thought that the handles touched but not as long as the first time, so I don't count it as a second close.

I knew that when I began to get more rest after the great KTA workloads of the first three weeks I was going to be very close to getting it shut, but to my surprise I got it shut sooner that I expected!

Now my next goal is to get it closed using a wider set than MMS, since that was the set I used to close the #3.5. Patience is the real key to this program. And, follow the program to the letter. Keep the program, beat up your hands, and when you start to recover you will end up with much more strength that you will imagine! I still have work to do since I only have completed the first phase, so I will keep you informed.

Thanks Bill for the program!!

Carlos F. Rivera Pagan

Captain of Crush

• Like 2

Amazing! I remember reading the post that Bill linked.

He disappeared and came back with a vengeance!

2013 is the year of the 3.5 cert! I foresee at least six more this year for sure!

i am doing a lot of CCS work but i am tempted to give KTA another go sometime soon... it worked great for me last spring

i need to round out my skills before i devote myself completely to grippers again

He's a very friendly bloke, I pm'd him a few times and we had some very interesting converations about working with a gripmachine. He's very willing to help others out. Strong bloke indeed, his cert. is well deserved.

Edited by Geralt

Dang! Great work on the 3.5 and in PL, them's some big #'s, congrats!

• 2 weeks later...

Congrats :rock Strong for sure!