Vano Gripper Video

Norden

It feels a bit weird to post a video of someone else on the board, but I felt like I should do the world a favor as I noticed Vano himself hadn't posted it here yet.

Vid ends with a #4 close, to assure you who are unsure you want to waste 2:37 min of your precious time.

All these consistent closes after 6 weeks of rest. Unbelievable.

Can someone please make a gripper for this guy that he cannot close? I don't want him to get bored, I want to see him get even stronger, cause it feels like he's got even more to give.

• Like 8

That is pretty crazy. I have no clue how he retains the strength with that kind of time off. I drop pretty quickly when I don't train consistently.

• Like 2

It feels a bit weird to post a video of someone else on the board, but I felt like I should do the world a favor as I noticed Vano himself hadn't posted it here yet.

Vid ends with a #4 close, to assure you who are unsure you want to waste 2:37 min of your precious time.

All these consistent closes after 6 weeks of rest. Unbelievable.

Can someone please make a gripper for this guy that he cannot close? I don't want him to get bored, I want to see him get even stronger, cause it feels like he's got even more to give.

Maybe you should send to Vano GHP9 with original packet.

• Like 2

That is pretty crazy. I have no clue how he retains the strength with that kind of time off. I drop pretty quickly when I don't train consistently.

^This. Also how he keeps this strength so consistently. Crazy Russians I tell ya! :grin:

Despite the fact that I think he has some trouble with English, he's a very modest guy. I talked back and forth a bit with him a few times through PM but it's difficult talking with the language barrier.

good stuff Vano.

• Like 1

Awesome close Vano! That gripper strength is unreal. When will you be meeting the mm6?

Awesome close Vano! That gripper strength is unreal. When will you be meeting the mm6?

I do not know anything about the MM6. Cannon silent.

Worth every second on the 2.37 mins. Pure awesomeness.

• Like 2

I do not know anything about the MM6. Cannon silent.

We have a mandatory black-out over the holidays stemming from an occasion when a cert gripper got delayed in Russia and thought lost. It was weeks and weeks and weeks before it surfaced.

Also... The MM5 is not returned yet.

I think because of the holidays delay sending in customs.

I am in awe. Tremendous power.