Anyone Know Where I Can Find This Beautiful Gripper?

John_Simon

@slazbob

Since I can't close any crazy grippers, I feel like my only talked about accomplishment will be finding this silverback guy.

I figured you were actually Silverback (Euclides), and were using a pseudonym because you forgot your Silverback log-in.

I was building up to this, Ben.

• Like 1

@slazbob

Since I can't close any crazy grippers, I feel like my only talked about accomplishment will be finding this silverback guy.

I figured you were actually Silverback (Euclides), and were using a pseudonym because you forgot your Silverback log-in.

I was building up to this, Ben.

Ha! I read that right then.

Wow, all I did was type search the hashtag CaptainsOFCrush on Instagram and he was one of the first ones to pop up. Saw a cool gripper, asked about it on gripboard and now people dont like me for thinking I'm silverback. There is more drama here than in my high school.

Hey ben and slazbob, thanks for making a teenage kid who was excited about grippers feel like crap.

Wow, all I did was type search the hashtag CaptainsOFCrush on Instagram and he was one of the first ones to pop up. Saw a cool gripper, asked about it on gripboard and now people dont like me for thinking I'm silverback. There is more drama here than in my high school.

Hey ben and slazbob, thanks for making a teenage kid who was excited about grippers feel like crap.

You and Euclides will get along just fine. You seem nearly as dramatic as he was.

• Like 2

Calling you out is dramatic? sorry, I have severe depression and not many friends. I saw gripboard and thought, cool... A place where I could talk to people with similar interests. Only to be accused by you of being a liar. Everywhere I go I can't seem to make friends... Real world or online world. Thx again. Must feel mice being a grown man and being so mean.

Please don't talk to me again ben

Can I suggest that if y'all are having problems with each other that it be discussed over private messaging.

Calling you out is dramatic? sorry, I have severe depression and not many friends. I saw gripboard and thought, cool... A place where I could talk to people with similar interests. Only to be accused by you of being a liar. Everywhere I go I can't seem to make friends... Real world or online world. Thx again. Must feel mice being a grown man and being so mean.Please don't talk to me again ben

Dude you need thicker skin. This is only the Internet. Who cares what some one in the end of a key board says. Toughen up bro.

• Like 1

Calling you out is dramatic? sorry, I have severe depression and not many friends. I saw gripboard and thought, cool... A place where I could talk to people with similar interests. Only to be accused by you of being a liar. Everywhere I go I can't seem to make friends... Real world or online world. Thx again. Must feel mice being a grown man and being so mean.Please don't talk to me again ben

Dude you need thicker skin. This is only the Internet. Who cares what some one in the end of a key board says. Toughen up bro.

EJ is right. This is only the internet. Don't take anything personal. Have fun and learn from people who share the same goals as you; everything else is only secondary.

• Like 1

PicardInternetquote-L.jpg

On a more serious note,

I have several Atomgripz grippers. The mirror three band, as in that video, is much easier than a regular #2.5.

They are very nice grippers though.

• Like 2

PicardInternetquote-L.jpg

On a more serious note,

I have several Atomgripz grippers. The mirror three band, as in that video, is much easier than a regular #2.5.

They are very nice grippers though.

That is a good picture Bob hahaha 'engage'