172 Mm3 Replica

king crusher

Thanks for the fast shipping EJ and for the cal'ed bendkng stock. More about that in a bending thread upcoming when I try some.

So I filmed an attempt out of the box but my iPhone was not in focus at all so it was worthless.

This is my second try and I feel okay about it considering I just squeezed my coc 1 a few times as a "warm up" I like getting a base line and next time I'll try fully warm after a work out with music on haha.

Here it is

• Like 2

Thanks chops. Trying this reminds me of when I first tried my elite 166 because I was not warmed up then either and later that night got it to 1/8" when warmed up after workout. That was first day with elite. I will try this one later and expect just under 1/4"

This gripper is a good gap from my elite to coc 3.5

Thanks josh. I'm just waiting for the right time to cert the red, coc 3, mm1 and mm2 same time lol jk. Kinda. Prob could.

I just enjoy the fun of it. The personal accomplishment. If I ever get a chance to go to a grip event I could see myself certing some stuff.

Thanks Jose. I have another video I will upload when I'm home. Got it to 1/4" or about a pen width. Still not feeling on today. I'm gonna get it closer when I have an on day!!

• Like 1

Here is my attempt after my workout but still didn't feel "on" for closing grippers. I know I have more to give this gripper. It is closer than the other vid though.

Thanks. Yeah I usually have a person filming me but had to set the phone up for these. Next time it will be closer. And closer. Get it haha

It feels in sight. Unlike my 3.5 which I feel is not in direct sight. But this will help me get to it.