Napalm Pinch Endorsement

Guest Squat More

Guest Squat More

Not that many will care about my personal endorsement but I made this last night. My Napalm Pinch dvd came in Friday after work, I watched it twice at my girlfriends, took notes, specific things to remember and last evening "maxed out" on the Europinch. Using the technique tips and advice in Jedds dvd alone, in one session I had some very good progress.

I should note that I had a go at lifting two 45s before my last attempt on the euro and that had 90% to do with why my session ended. I felt I had another good 6-10 lbs in the tank. Lesson learned... next time.

Looking forward to what the next two months holds in this lift.
  • Like 1

Great lifts Jon, You are progressing very fast with your lifts. Looking forward to seeing more great videos from you man!!

Guest Squat More

Thanks man, after learning a few very good things in the DVD I can now implement them in my training and hopefully the gains continue to come quick. Almost at 100 kilos with a very small time training is a big encouragement to me.

Jedd has a ton of knowledge I learn a lot from his free advice on youtube. If I had extra funds I would order a lot of things from him.

Good lifts you are hitting huge numbers very quick on this lift, you will be challenging the top guys on this lift in no time. 100kg will fall soon for you.

• Like 2

Guest Squat More

Thanks Stephen, I probably won't get a chance to go to any comps anytime in the future, unless someone in Thompson, Winnipeg, Brandon or anywhere else in the province of Manitoba starts holding them or I get enough guys training grip here and hold my own as part of a larger international comp. I will probably be that one guy everyone criticizes and/or questions my integrity on the lift because I won't compete - not because I am dishonest or don't think I could do it, just because of travel expenses and where I live. Winnipeg itself is a 10 hour drive South.

• Like 1

I will probably be that one guy everyone criticizes and/or questions my integrity on the lift because I won't compete

I don't think anyone would questions your integrity or enthusiasm bro :unsure

• Like 1

Thanks Stephen, I probably won't get a chance to go to any comps anytime in the future, unless someone in Thompson, Winnipeg, Brandon or anywhere else in the province of Manitoba starts holding them or I get enough guys training grip here and hold my own as part of a larger international comp. I will probably be that one guy everyone criticizes and/or questions my integrity on the lift because I won't compete - not because I am dishonest or don't think I could do it, just because of travel expenses and where I live. Winnipeg itself is a 10 hour drive South.

None will question you :)

And who cares? Let them!

I too am alone about grip around my parts!!!

Hold yer own comps brother

• Like 1

I am very fortunate to be living in OH where many grip legends call home. For you to put together a grip following way up there in Canada would be impressive and would greatly contribute the sport. Hats off to the veterans and pioneers like Jedd and David Horne who built their own followings, first locally then internationally. It's our responsibility to push it forward into the future.

• Like 2