Sapporo Can Crush! Prize To Crush The Toughest Can!

1stCoC

Dang, I used that tool to find it. It's available on tap 16 miles away and the next result is 250 miles away. Oh well.

So I went out and bought a few of these beers and tried crushing one on film (after I drank them of course). I squeezed it a second time after the first so it can't be entered (like I had a chance anyways lol) but I still had a heck of a good time trying!

Thank you Mr. Sorin for another enjoyable but fiendishly difficult grip feat!

Here is the video:

Am I the only one who thinks it's mandatory for CANCRUSHER to take part?

You know, given his name and all...

• Like 2

It's a great beer! The can is stout, as expected, but not as crazy as I thought. Gave one a go other night but gave it more than one hit so it didn't count. Hardest part is to keep crushing after the initial kink. My tendency was to stop for better leverage once the can got moving. I will continue to pick up this beer it's a very crispy lager.. Somewhat like yuengling but a bit better (I know, blasphemy being from Pittsburgh). Again, another great benchmark grip feat started by Mr Sorin!

I just picked up a few of these. Ill give it a shot later or tomorrow I think.

I didn't know what to expect but this is my first go at it. These are not easy. I also can't wait to see what the strong guys here can do.

Edit: I think in a few days Ill try it on video.

oCKw3hM.jpg

Edited by Oldrustystuff
  • Like 1

Man great tries! Showing some of us out there are " grip game". Remember, please sign and date can , squeeze one try per can ,no other aid by body or off hand.

I heard from big Chad Woodall and he is sending one he put a good hurting on. No sides touching each other yet.

Perhaps Mr. Kinney can squeeze a full one open for us prior to drinking it. That would be great!

Many thanks guys !

• Like 1

Winner of the " big One" Pleasanton Highland games Adrianne Wilson fresh back from California jumped right on the can Squeeze. Still a bit tired but game she gave it a crunch but raised an eyebrow when the thing resisted like the devil. Good squeeze signed dated and entered. Baby D is in New York so she might give the queen of the Scots a run for her( the) money!

Am I the only one who thinks it's mandatory for CANCRUSHER to take part?

You know, given his name and all...

I would gladly try but i dont think they sell them here.

Edited by CANCRUSHER

I will definitely try it. Never heard of such a beer, that I recall.

Have a friend get one and send it to you. If that is all that stops the mighty can crusher from "fulfilling his destiny "we are all in trouble. There is one fellow in Germany that had a can ordered and sent to him from USA. It's all in the want to.

• 2 weeks later...

That is really impressive! May be right at best . sign , date and send it to Richard c/o sorinex 4068 suite E. Fernandina Rd. Columbia Sc. 29212. We might have to carefully use the water displacement measure due to the big crushes putting the sides touching each other. When it comes to Mighty mitts selections the success with the can will be considered to aid. In finding viable contestants.

We measured the best two crushed Saporro cans submitted by men and by 3 judges visual and an exact volume of water displacement measure the winner was Rich Williams with David Labbe a very close second. Winner of women's event was clearly Adrianne Wilson the First Lady of CoC. The men's was very , close but by all measures unified. Williams submitted a video of another can later being done that did not arrive in time that looked like a far better crush than his first. However what WAS submitted was just enough to win. Thanks for the participation! 100.00 prize to Mr. Williams and Mrs. Wilson will be rendered ASAP.

post-2-0-60236500-1411495424_thumb.png

post-2-0-62338000-1411495425_thumb.jpg

Best legal form crush on Saporro can by Rich Car Crusher Williams

another view of the best squeeze.

Both sides of can are touching on both sides of structure. Monumental squeeze!

post-2-0-01638800-1411775030_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-89363700-1411775030_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-75377200-1411775071_thumb.jpg