Jer's Grip Log

Jeremy C.

I've been a member for a long time, I'll usually lift a month and then take a few years off. lol. I have trained 1 week in the last 2 years. I want to train 1 full year.

I need to keep myself motivated so my goals are to lift the inch dumbbell and work my way up the mm ladder.

If anyone wants to do a challenge type thing for either of these we can start a thread for that. It might keep us motivated and encourage us.

Would you consider the race be to lift are dumbbell inch replicas instead? Also would you consider setting smaller goals along the way for the people racing to also achieve and not to lose interest? I don't have too much longer before my dumbbell inch replica is ready and I believe I would be up for racing

when I say inch I mean replica. Small goals along the way is a good idea

Otherwise the first goal would be skipping the house payment this month and buying one of those beasts. ;)