#3 Cert

Jeff Parker

5/21/16

Upnorth working so just brought a few things with me.  IM hub, sledge and twist yo wrist work.  Taking a few days off then getting in a good contest session with Jake Wednesday 

5/25/16. Trained at Jakes.

20mm grippers right up to 158x2,2,2 and almost a triple!  Left barely missed a 151!

2HP. Thumb webbing tore at a very easy 192.  Big tear, no more 2HP until Nationals

DO Axle very easy 307, then 2 misses around the knees of 222.  Darn!

Medly practice.  Good training, I have a pretty good idea of what I know I want to attempt and what I dont

Sledge in and out rotations.  Got the 8lb sledge from supination but can't get it from pronation.  Will be doing the 6lber at nationals

125lb Salhaney dumbbell work.  Triple with my right. Some left handed singles, some holds left and right.

Tips Tester first time trying, can't remember what I got now but I think it was around 220.

Sunday will be my last training day before nationals.  Will do grippers, axle, blob, crusher and wrist work.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I'm closing up shop on this log.  I can't seem to get my CCS where I want it to be in the short time I usually have between contests, and right now contests are my main goal.  If it happenes it happens.  I'm going to start a new log for my grip work today, I like having something online to refer back to when I'm gripping wherever I am since I grip and travel a lot.  Thanks for reading, check out my new log, Grip Sport Contest Prep.