Daniel Reinard

EricMilfeld

Okay Daniel, you got it this time!

It's on like Donkey Kong now!!!

Remember, power AND finesse, grasshopper.

Haha, no wax on?

Elbow feels better, haven't tested it yet. Looks like it will get tested when the MM2 arrives.

Get a good video and its a done deal.

Alright Daniel this is it, the game is on and the team is behind you now kill that thing!

Thanks all, just got back from a weekend gettaway and no little box yet. It should be here soon. And on game day there will be plenty of practice video shots during warmups, which is something I normally do but only did one time on the first MM2 attempt.

I wish you well Daniel. I don't know the nature of your elbow injury but I find working the extensors has helped me in that area.

-Jordan

All the best Dan! :)

I wish you well Daniel. I don't know the nature of your elbow injury but I find working the extensors has helped me in that area.

-Jordan

It's just flexor overuse. It's pretty much 100% gone. I did plenty of extensor work, sledge rotations, axle wrist curls, and massaging. In the mean time I layed the grippers down and stopped heavy DO deads until it was ready to ease back into it.

Sounds good. Daniel. Hey did you close the #3.5 yet?

Haven't tried it yet. Still ramping up gripper work each workout as long as the elbow allows. I did a cold BBE 164# close the other day with no chalk just to make sure the MM2 will go down. That's the hardest i've tested yet. Maybe next week I will hit full throttle. Something I've learned is not to push through these types of issues.

Haven't tried it yet. Still ramping up gripper work each workout as long as the elbow allows. I did a cold BBE 164# close the other day with no chalk just to make sure the MM2 will go down. That's the hardest i've tested yet. Maybe next week I will hit full throttle. Something I've learned is not to push through these types of issues.

You've really come along and doing the eltie cold with no chalk in my mind means your on the right track. Gripper has no chance...kill that MM2 :cool

MM2 is here, I crush tomorrow.

Yeah!

Good luck Daniel! Do exact camerawork and that´s it.

I and Matti are waiting very hungry MM2! :wub:

Vid submitted via PM to Bill.

MM2 is here, I crush tomorrow.

Yeah!

Good luck Daniel! Do exact camerawork and that´s it.

I and Matti are waiting very hungry MM2! :wub:

The love I gave it today is only the beginning of what's in store when Finnish power gets its way with it.